Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Canelo’s original case means nothing anymore since WADA’s world standard- from a 10 year revision process - have revised the threshold for Clen and meat contamination. 78 days away doe!
    The bar has been lowered, I understand. Clen is still a PED.

Comment

i can see canelo doing well in japan... japanese mofos loves everyone.

Comment

I doubt it. It's harder to juice overseas ask Mayweather - that's why he kept the cheating in America and always Vegas with USADA. Jon Jones is the same way - is always fighting in Vegas or Cali. Any fighter who hasn't traveled outside of thier own country and America can never be considered a GOAT. If Canelo beats a top level opponent like Saunders in the UK or GGG in Saudi Arabia etc., that would completely add to his legacy. I don't see it happening unless it's a pure cupcake opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          The bar has been lowered, I understand. Clen is still a PED.
          So WADA approves of cheating? Go get your GED this time bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If Canelo is seriously considering this that means he's giving up those Vegas Mexican dates.
            He has no choice about that. The Mexican dates now belong to El Rey Gitano.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              So WADA approves of cheating? Go get your GED this time bruh.
              I have a Masters in Bullchitology. I give free lectures on trolling at my local cyber-cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                He has no choice about that. The Mexican dates now belong to El Rey Gitano.

Think again!

Comment

He can pretty much fight anywhere

Comment

His star in the USA is waning. One day we will learn just how much dazn has lost in their subsidising of his fights

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      it's not where but who will alvarez fight that matters will he continue to duck the top fighters in divisions that he holds "championships" in fighters like beterbiev bivol charlo andrade GGG BJS the list goes on alvarez is nothing more than a paper chump a chronic ped cheat and a hyped up fraud
                      Well he should be safe from them if he fights on the other side of the World Great idea then he won't have to go up in weight to avoid them the next time!

Comment

Working...
                      X