Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big props to aj didn't think he had the focus and mental agility to adjust in 6 month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Great post TS. Joshua showed the discipline and poise that a champion should have. His performance was like Lennox and Wladimir when they were on top. There is more to come with Joshua.
    Thanks bro, the levels of composure throughout the fight aj was immense i was very impressed. For his first fight of replicating wlad he done very well with another 5 fights like that he'll have the formula down to pat.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      This is how he shouldve fought Ruiz the first time.
      Definitely agree on this and if he hadn't rushed in after the knockdown of ruiz it may have been like last nights performance.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You're actually the most blatantly insecure and childish fruit I've ever come across in my 14 years of posting on this website which is saying a lot.

The fact that every single thread you shitpost in has the same pattern of everybody in the thread telling you what a pathetic scorn of a human you're behaving like is quite telling.

There is nothing but projection coming from you. You're clueless and even when people tell you in a polite manner you still lash out like the little girl that you are, desperately trying to brag about your trophy wife or materialism when nobody gives a damn about your life, that is the very definition of what you accuse other of being: insecure, low self-esteem, lack of manhood etc.

Keep being frustrated that you can't have a decent convo, it's everybody else and not you. You're like Jeffrey Dahmer not understanding why he can't connect with Vegans.
        Lmao. WOW. You have deep rooted problems!!

All i said was this isnt a an impressive win or performance and you got really offended by it. You habe very deep rooted problems to be aso connected to this insignificant situation. Ill pray for you.
        Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 12-08-2019, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Just ignore the bullchit bro, i have no issue with you. Think your cool was just reading through my thread noticed 3 others taking offense at what your saying for some reason. Doesn't make sense but people get upset at silly chit online part n parcel of it i suppose.
          Much love man. Youre right man. They are taking offense and im trying to Explain that im not being offensive. Fck it though

Comment

Watched it last night. Wasn't impressed, poor standard overall. Joshua edged it technically, but Ruiz still looked the more dangerous. He's a street fighter who wants to get in close, and while Joshua moved around a lot, unlike an Ali didn't land anything on him while moving around. So yeah, technically Joshua thought it through and did what he needed to, but some of the greats would have dealt with Ruiz and be smoking a cigar by the end of Round 3 at most.

Comment

Working...
            X