No announcement yet.

need help finding info on past bouts..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Haha. Is there some sort of rivalry between you two or something?

What was your style as fighter? And how did the fight go down? I like listening to stories like this.
    .. just showin my son ... he just got a lot of recognition back in the day as well as spots on teams but from what I faced he was garbage ... politics of boxing happened and I never saw him again after I stopped him ... he complied with my power and wanted out halfway through the first after chopping him down with some hard body shots then going upstairs.. step back and let him hit air... I tagged that boy everywhere..

I fought similar to hagler id say but had a bit more finesse .. I was also a switch bitter and would go southpaw

Comment

The card was is St Catharine, a lot of good fighter on that card.. Shawn O'Sullivan .. egerton Marcus ... a lot of talent man

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
        .. just showin my son ... he just got a lot of recognition back in the day as well as spots on teams but from what I faced he was garbage ... politics of boxing happened and I never saw him again after I stopped him ... he complied with my power and wanted out halfway through the first after chopping him down with some hard body shots then going upstairs.. step back and let him hit air... I tagged that boy everywhere..

I fought similar to hagler id say but had a bit more finesse .. I was also a switch bitter and would go southpaw
        I see... it hasn't changed much, politics still rule the sport. Hahah.... Man if you find some tapes and a way to transfer to digital, hit me up. I'd watch a few fights.

And what happened man? Why didn't you pursue a pro career?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I see... it hasn't changed much, politics still rule the sport. Hahah.... Man if you find some tapes and a way to transfer to digital, hit me up. I'd watch a few fights.

And what happened man? Why didn't you pursue a pro career?
          I did but had a 2 year old son and another baby boy on the way .. had to go work for my father ... it was tough to get enough $$$ to feed a family in that sport and era ... I have some tape around here of a couple pro stoppages

Comment

Working...
          X