Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin says Alvarez is ''NOTHING!'' wtf...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Charlegmane says in this exact interview that Golovkin loses to Alvarez in his face.

Also in a recent NSB article Mayweather Jr. says Alvarez knocks out Golovkin.

Said all this stuff last year. nothing new for me.
    come on,

you can figure out that maneuver for yourself.

floyd said that so that since he beat canelo that means if canelo beats GGG floyd looks even better.

come on now. lol....

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Did you see the entire thing? he explained it better...

He says Canelo/Canelo's team talks too much, and now he's focused on DJ. He's not thinking in Canelo right now.

And he's correct about it...

I knew some assh0le would try to distort his words.
      It's a stumbling, muttering, mess. He didn't do anything well there. You gotta stop taking everything as a criticism of the man. He has poor English. So what? My Spanish sucks and I've had many equally terrible conversations, doesn't make me any less of a person.

His management is to blame as they are the fools who put him in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        come on,

you can figure out that maneuver for yourself.

floyd said that so that since he beat canelo that means if canelo beats GGG floyd looks even better.

come on now. lol....
        right... Floyd praises a 152 bout w/ Alvarez when he had already fought Cotto & De La Hoya at 154....yet Alvarez vs GGG will be at 160...

sure...

Comment

He doesn't understand the questions and his answers make no sense. He should learn English properly or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            It's a stumbling, muttering, mess. He didn't do anything well there. You gotta stop taking everything as a criticism of the man. He has poor English. So what? My Spanish sucks and I've had many equally terrible conversations, doesn't make me any less of a person.

Well with Pac that narrative was used for years, yet karma bloomed years down the line with many understanding how Top Rank and Pac were masters at excuses, inconsistencies and lies...

Again, we're in the Golovkin era where this dude is immune and a diamond for benefit of the doubt. Golovkin even admits in this interview he used to bully other and pick fights. Alvarez was picked on by bullies when a kid.

I'm the master of karma seeking. It will happen..

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Charlegmane says in this exact interview that Golovkin loses to Alvarez in his face.

Also in a recent NSB article Mayweather Jr. says Alvarez knocks out Golovkin.

Said all this stuff last year. nothing new for me.
              And if Canelo is there, Charlemagne says GGG knocks out Canelo to his face. Ratings, you dumbasses

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                We'll never see that fight.

I dunno why we do this to ourselves.
                I would bet your right Oscar is not going to allow his cash cow to be beaten and possibly knocked out on PPV with 700k or whatever fans watching because golden boy need canelo for business

They are already trying different angles like chavez at 165 then they will turn to Brook if he knocks out Khan because it will do good numbers

Golovkin wont take their low ball offers and Oscar will say "we don't need Golovkin"

Comment

could have atleast put the right damn year on the video's man

Comment

He articulates well enough and I find this line of thinking pretty racist and ignorant.

Comment

Although I appreciate the effort to communicate in English. He for sure should have had a translater with him. He got stuck a few times and you could sense his frustration. Bad move by his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X