No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Well I think its cos there have been some contentious decisions and an upset (of sorts). I think most picked FRampton and DeGale, the first lost fair and square and the second could have gone to DeGale but a draw wasnt bad. No one picked that tho lol

As for last night, Granados got lower level robbed.
    Yeah I thought Granados shoulda got it too, another tough break for the guy

Plus another tough break for me as I still have 0 pts in a game I'm organizing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Yeah I thought Granados shoulda got it too, another tough break for the guy

Plus another tough break for me as I still have 0 pts in a game I'm organizing lol
      lol I'm with you man

I remember saying this was a bum fight and then I realised, Broner aint that good and Granados punches often and hard

Oh well, those multipliers will have to kick in at some point

Comment

• Can you add a column for how many of the pick em's each individual has participated in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Can you add a column for how many of the pick em's each individual has participated in?
          I'll aim to put it in next time I update the leaderboard

Comment

I'll aim to put it in next time I update the leaderboard
            Sweet.....

Comment

• Hurd vs Harrison is a title fight, with no clear favorite. Is it too late for a pick em?

Comment

• At the end of the year I will donate 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 epoints to the winner.

Comment

• Hey man u need to update the table

Comment

• Sorry for the delay fellas, the table will be updated when I get home later tonight.

The next fight will be Thurman-Garcia, (which I will be attending ).

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post17461184

Comment

Sorry for the delay fellas, the table will be updated when I get home later tonight.

The next fight will be Thurman-Garcia, (which I will be attending ).

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post17461184
                      Can I go in 5x on that fight? My 3x + my 2x?

Comment

Working...
                      X