Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    When you realize one of the biggest fights of the year, happening this week, Usyk vs Glowacki basically gets no attention, it becomes evident that most of the real boxing fans left this site. There are some hardboiled boxing fans left on this site which just keeps it from drowning in negativity, hatred and racism, but they are few and far between.

What is actually alarming is that some posters here feel totally comfortable with all the negativity and hatred and are relishing to pour more oil into the fire.

New members and regular boxing fans will be driven away swiftly when they realize what a hostile, negative environment this forum has become.

The question is, are certain people even able to change, do they want to change? I think on most occasions the answer is no. I have been reading here years before I signed up and there was always some, but never that much negativity, but lately a certain demographic is really ruining this website.

Can NSB change for the better? I really hope it can, a ton of posters need to ask themselves if they want a real boxing forum or just want to be left among trolls, hatred and negativity.
    Fuk it. Embrace the troll. It's not like NSB is filled up with tons of quality posters anyways. So since the quality lacks, you have to have a little fun

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      the daily fried chicken, kool aid, crack head, etc post were okay. but criticizing GGG for not looking to good vs brook is racist.
      It will always be okay, Always. They ban and an Alt will form. The jokes are so outdated that it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Such nonsense and bullsh^t here.

Its stupid. I remember when I 1st started posting here etc I was called all kinds of stuff mainly because of the CONSTANT ALTS that appear. So basically they thought I was an ALT account etc. Or if you like a certain boxer they automatically think something of you... like a generalization... I was even called a cotto stan even though they never provided proof of such thing because im a boxing fan in general and pretty much just watch any fight that's on. I even ordered GGG vs lemule and Mosley-mayorga II etc. Ive gotten called pacfart, floyd fan (i thought that was funny). I lost a bet to icha and Bardock and they gave me some canelo avi's.... all of a sudden people aligned me with canelo and started calling me a canelo stan

Dont take **** to heart... its an ONLINE forum ffs. Grow some balls.
        lol you a Canelo fan? Hell nah

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          lol you a Canelo fan? Hell nah
          I know right

Comment

Most of the members on this forum are probably from the US and with all the race issues in America it spills over into these forums.

One race, Human race.

Comment

I just got to read all the replies. Thanks for the input, it surely is interesting and very telling.

In the last couple days I actually tried to understand certain American boxing fans, their Agenda and their hatred and negativity, sneaked into some of their Youtube Livestreams and Chats, where close to 1000 fans were talking boxing, chatting and calling in on Skype.

One of the show was called Canelo vs Smith - Aftershow. They were taking calls from fans and had the other people chatting. They talked about GGG 90% of the time, not Canelo or Smith, no they talked GGG. Mostly very negative.

"GGG can't box"
              "GGG has no defense"
              "GGG ducked Ward"
              "GGG needs to fight Kovalev"
              "Floyd said GGG needs to fight Ward"
              "GGG only fights smaller men"
              "GGG blocks punches with his face"
              "Ward exposes GGG"
              "GGG fought nobody"
              "Brook exposed GGG, Canelo will destroy him"
              "GGG needs to fight Canelo at 154"
              "GGG is ducking Canelo, has to take flat fee"
              "GGG only fought bums"
              "GGG only has power, will get exposed soon"
              "Brook almost knocked out GGG, Canelo will end him"
              "GGG 94K PPV does not deserve Canelo"

And so on and so on, you quickly realize that all whats on their mind is GGG. Obsession with that Kazakh fighter. They dont really realize how impactful GGG is to their lives, that guy is on their mind day and night.

When a caller joined who said anything positive about GGG, brought up some valid arguments, the guy was just ignored and put away quickly.

When other certain callers joined the show who discredited GGG, the mods said, "Yeah man, great points, totally agree with you"

The biggest topic was GGG's lack of defense and boxing skills, and that GGG has no defense, no head movement, and he took the punches from Brook/Monroe/Wade because he just sucks.

Anyway, I tried to get a voice and asked them "Hey guys, did you ever watch GGG's fights against Lemieux or Curtis Stevens, how come GGG boxed them and barely took any punches?"

I got no answer..nothing. A little later I asked again.. then they blocked me.

Back to NSB
              This forum really feels like a huge sickening bubble, very distant from reality, a place of trolling, hatred, racist tendencies, hyperbole and also, albeit in comparison sadly few substantial, meaningful, reasonable insights, news and opinions about boxing in between.

What is frightening though, is that a good chunk of posters doesnt realize that and really believe some of the Agendas that are being pushed here and cant differentiate between obvious trolls, lies, agendas and reality, same with the many bigger demographic Youtube channels who are directed to manipulate the younger african american audience and turn them into the biased and negative posters we find here on NSB.

The majority of "normal" people - real boxing fans - out there fortunately see the world differently than the demographic infested NSB, specially people who are intelligent enough to form their own opinion, think for themselves and have some common sense. They watch their favorite fighters and cheer for them, they don't care about the skin color of a fighter, they just want real exciting fights and likable fighters to root for.

PS: You guys posting in the lounge trying to persuade people to give me Red K (negative Karma), I don't really care, but I know who you are. Tough guys i have to say. *golfclap*

Comment

Actually this forum has been that way for a long, long time. It's an almost impossible task to ban all the crap and not lose traffic, bottom line. I gave up on it almost 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X