Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
    He wins the lottery once and receives a nice payday. And then he receives news that he's won the lottery again? but why?

why did mayweather give him a rematch? mayweather fought one of his toughest fights in his career. any other fighter would probably avoid having a second fight with maidana. he's only his rematch was again jcc.

so why?...
    So many females on these boards worried about other people's money

Comment

I just want you guys to know something

One time there was a store by my house that sold latin music and latin food and everything was overpriced

One day the store owners were on the front page: *Local couple wins 1 million lotto FOR THE SECOND TIME. Odds astronomical.* The article mentioned how they bought things and loaned money and blew thru the first mil right away and how they were gonna be conservative this time

I swear I passed by the store the next day and it was closed and never opened again

Idk why I posted this.. True story tho. Those ppl did win the lottery twice

Comment

Was on a nice WW run and beat AB in a highly publicized match.

Gave Floyd a tough fight, earned it.

A better question is how Tim Bradley won the lottery 3x.

Comment

He got the first one won he beat the new hype Broner to win a title at WW.

He got the second one because the first one was close and could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
          X