Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Here you see Bradley using upper body movement to dodge Manny Pacquiao's punches, in contrast to Floyd Mayweather who gets hit with every punch because he wasn't moving his head against Marcos Maidana.

This leads us to think that Floyd Mayweather would actually do worse than Timothy Bradley against Manny Pacquiao.

Yes, that 25 second clip convinced me.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      Yes, that 25 second clip convinced me.
      lmao, The point is, Floyd has a different style. He puts his shoulder up and tries to roll/deflect shots while Timothy literally ducks his whole upperbody to avoid them. We can only conclude that Pacquiao's style would be a problem for this version of Mayweather

Comment

Tim Bradley hit the deck twice vs Kendall Holt.

Vs Ruslan Provnikov, he was batted from round 1 - round 12, he was out on his feet several times in the fight

Vs JMM, he was hit with a ton of power punches and ran the whole fight

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Tim Bradley hit the deck twice vs Kendall Holt.

Vs Ruslan Provnikov, he was batted from round 1 - round 12, he was out on his feet several times in the fight

Vs JMM, he was hit with a ton of power punches and ran the whole fight
          end thread lmao..

you left out how feather fisted bradley is..

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien_Boner View Post
            Here you see Bradley using upper body movement to dodge Manny Pacquiao's punches, in contrast to Floyd Mayweather who gets hit with every punch because he wasn't moving his head against Marcos Maidana.

This leads us to think that Floyd Mayweather would actually do worse than Timothy Bradley against Manny Pacquiao.

Bradley would beat Mayweather Tim can swing and be up on your face for 12 rounds without getting tired. Tim has a good chin and even the big punchers can't put him away so I doubt feather fist Mayweather does anything to stop Tim so the busier Bradley would beat Mayweather on points unless Mayweather gets his 3rd gift decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Bradley would beat Mayweather Tim can swing and be up on your face for 12 rounds without getting tired. Tim has a good chin and even the big punchers can't put him away so I doubt feather fist Mayweather does anything to stop Tim so the busier Bradley would beat Mayweather on points unless Mayweather gets his 3rd gift decisions
              According to your profile,
              You have exactly:
              4,025 Posts and you have a TON of green-k

But...

You obviously just starting watching boxing a few years ago
              and
              You don't know **** about boxing.

This is the sad truth about 90% of the posters on here.
              Last edited by blacraven; 11-25-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather literally does everything better than Tim Bradley.

Comment

This is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    About an year ago, I wrote here that the best opponents for Floyd are Pacquiao, Bradley, Khan (in this order)...

(NB: I'm among the very few here who think that Bradley didn't lose his first match against Pac...)

Comment

Working...
                    X