No announcement yet.

Any of you guys big Pho fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys big Pho fans?

Just had some last night and I had the most basic one which is the chicken one. There is a lot of different variations of Pho. I love putting a little bit of siracha and soy sauce for a good kick. What kinds of Pho do you like? What do you put in it? Pho is great when it is really cold or when you are sick ..

I absolutely love pho tai, but only Cali does it right...

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      I absolutely love pho tai, but only Cali does it right...
      What do you like to be put in it? There was a combination one they were offering but I played it safe and went with the chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        What do you like to be put in it? There was a combination one they were offering but I played it safe and went with the chicken.
        Pho tai is rare steak. Then I squeeze literally about an entire lime into it and load it with bean sprouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Pho tai is rare steak. Then I squeeze literally about an entire lime into it and load it with bean sprouts.
          Nice. I'll try it out. I love the lime too. I like putting like 3 cut up jalapenos in there too. It adds a lot of flavor to the soup. It's good **** especially when winter around the corner.

Comment

pho tai is the real deal. i always i have some pork spring rolls on the side

Comment

Ox tail soup with a generous amount of Sriracha.

Comment

Working...
              X