No announcement yet.

identical Twin Sisters Who Share Boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    with that much plastic surgery you could make anyone look like twins. i dont want to sound like an e-playa but those two really aren't attractive to me, in fact their faces are downright scary looking.

imagine waking up next to some joker looking *****, turn around and there is another one on the other side. what kind of fantasy is that? more like some petrifying horror movie type ****.
    Lol no one should accuse you of being an e-playa. Those faces look like they were men that got surgery to look like women but still left the trace of manliness. Some guys would literally hit any woman as long as they have a nice looking body. Those eyebrows too, there is nothing attractive about thin drawn eyebrows. They look like creatures.

Comment

All that money for plastic surgery! Too bad it didn't work.

Comment

They look Asian. But they are Aussies

Comment

I like this photo, they are on their knees.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            with that much plastic surgery you could make anyone look like twins. i dont want to sound like an e-playa but those two really aren't attractive to me, in fact their faces are downright scary looking.

imagine waking up next to some joker looking *****, turn around and there is another one on the other side. what kind of fantasy is that? more like some petrifying horror movie type ****.

Comment

i can't get past their whore lips.
              i'd be embarrassed to be in public with them.

Comment

Apparently they got surgery to look more like one another. Why? Of course to get a reality TV show. Anything for fame ladies and gentleman.

Comment

Oh shat! They figured out how to clone Snookie.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

I don't know what ya talking about, I'm digging them both

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      I like this photo, they are on their knees.

looking either one of them in the eye for more than three seconds is ****ing bone chilling, dude. they look like someone pinocchio'd draculas blow up doll.

Comment

Working...
                      X