Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groves: "Froch tells himself lies and ends up believing them"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That learning curve you're talking about aint no where near steep enough.

Shame because Groves is a great young talent. Hope this doesn't ruin him?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      LOL he's actually is right.

Froch: 'I'm the 2nd best fighter Britain has ever had, just behind Lennon Lewis'

Brits really come under the raider when it comes to trash talking, I think Tyson Fury could UD Ali on trash talking. Even I've grown fond of that guy despite how much I use to dislike him. I'm glad Haye did pull out of that fight though, after the beating Fury would have received we would never have heard from him again.
      I like his trash talking but last night on facebook/twitter he was going crazy

Comment

Wow, Groves is actually a very articulate young man

Comment

Groves was dropped by Kenny Anderson, who can punch but nowhere near as hard as Froch.

He's talking a good game, and it's obvious he wants Froch to come at him swinging away. Froch is going to put a beating on this guy.

Comment

Groves will win a solid UD. Froch is the most overhyped fighter on this forum.

Comment

Froch believing the stuff that comes out of his mouth is part of what makes him so great. Froch has proven a lot of those "lies" to not be lies at all.

Comment

I like Groves. I want him to KO Froch.

Comment

Groves is actually telling himself lies here saying that certain attributes of froch has deteriorated like work rate and strength Froch's work rate was high against kessler and he seems as strong as ever to me. Groves shouldn't try and wind froch up because froch isn't the kind of guy you want to anger before a fight, froch is bloody minded, hard as **** and a proven world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
                    Groves is actually telling himself lies here saying that certain attributes of froch has deteriorated like work rate and strength Froch's work rate was high against kessler and he seems as strong as ever to me. Groves shouldn't try and wind froch up because froch isn't the kind of guy you want to anger before a fight, froch is bloody minded, hard as **** and a proven world class fighter.
                    Yeah, I'm not sure it's the best plan on Groves's part but as someone else says, the more interest he generates the better he gets paid.

Comment

havent seen much of groves except for the degale fight and some youtube clips,,,

I think he is a decent fighter, but he is getting sparked by froch,,

as the great mind Broner once put it: "there is levels to this *****"

and froch is levels above groves

Comment

Working...
                      X