Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto was the only one to bring the animal out in Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd asked roger after the 10th if he was winning. he knew he was in tough.

Comment

A shot past primed version Cotto put up a better fight then these other guys that's pretty pathetic. I had Canelo winning no rounds to tell you the truth it'll be generosity to give him at least one. Cotto tagged Mayweather a couple of times and made him fight it's true what TS said abt May adapting to styles and that's what no one in the ring hardly does. They don't have a plan b,c,d,e so on etc etc.

Comment

I think Corrales scared Floyd with some shots and Floyd hit beast mode . I wish he would have let the left hook go like that on Canelo. Floyd has a great left hook, don't know why he didn't use it more against Canelo.

Comment

I agree that there is no set blueprint to beat Floyd. In order to beat him, you must adjust to his adjustments which is a lot harder than it sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            A shot past primed version Cotto put up a better fight then these other guys that's pretty pathetic. I had Canelo winning no rounds to tell you the truth it'll be generosity to give him at least one. Cotto tagged Mayweather a couple of times and made him fight it's true what TS said abt May adapting to styles and that's what no one in the ring hardly does. They don't have a plan b,c,d,e so on etc etc.
            shane sure rocked floyd twice but he was nowhere near digging deep. floyd was just trying to shake the cob webs off. everyone else was easy picking, boxing 101, gatti and corrales just accumulated punishments to a stoppage. those were floyds sparring session turned up a notch.

against cotto you can tell he was really getting irate. never seen him like that before. Cotto was tagging floyd alot.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              I agree that there is no set blueprint to beat Floyd. In order to beat him, you must adjust to his adjustments which is a lot harder than it sounds.
              just like what floyd said, hes playing chess.

No matter how you put it, speed, size, power, if you cant outsmart your opponent in the ring, all those 3 crucial attributes for a perfect fighter mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                More competitive than Guerrero, Ortiz and definitely Canelo
                Cotto > Guerrero > Ortiz > canelo in terms of comp

Guerrero doesn't get the credit he deserves for his fight with floyd
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-25-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I watched Floyd vs Corrales last night and I didn't realize when I watched it live but Chico really hit Floyd with some good shots, and it went to like the 8th or 9th and my memory of it had it ending much earlier. Floyd started sharpshooting after he was a bit rocked and realized he needed to get it in gear. After that Floyd picked him apart but I believe Corrales actually hit floyd good, not once or twice but quite a few times before Floyd said, I need to get this guy out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
                    I watched Floyd vs Corrales last night and I didn't realize when I watched it live but Chico really hit Floyd with some good shots, and it went to like the 8th or 9th and my memory of it had it ending much earlier. Floyd started sharpshooting after he was a bit rocked and realized he needed to get it in gear. After that Floyd picked him apart but I believe Corrales actually hit floyd good, not once or twice but quite a few times before Floyd said, I need to get this guy out of here!
                    Chico was drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                      This right here^^^^^. Boy, it would have been something to see Mayweather vs Cotto after Miguel beat Shane and Floyd knocked Hatton's stupid ass out.
                      That's when Floyd and Miguel were number one and number two and cotto was looking like a beast,,, sorry to say it but Floyd got on his bike and said I'm retiring until somebody softens up the competition,,, there were aloft of good fights that could have been made at that time,,, u had Margo's cheating azz, cotto, Paul Williams, Shane,manny, cintron was still decent after getting hit with plaster wraps by margarito,,, **** even Tito Trinidad said he would come down to 160 to fight Floyd if Floyd would do it,,,, but Floyd did wrestle mania and dancing with the stars,,,, some say it was Floyd ducking and perhaps it was, or maybe Floyd jus didnt want to be in any wars because he could beat all these guys later when they weren't as good any more and have dick Ryder's still give u the same amount of credit and more money,,,, I applaud the business tactics of money may. Your super rich and not beat down,, I wish my boy cotto would have done this

Comment

Working...
                      X