Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

comparison between Pacquiao draining opponents and floyd asking canelo to come to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oscar was definitely drained but that was his fault. he shoulda fought margarito at 154 instead of picking on a lightweight. he got what he deserved. i enjoyed every minute of that fight.

Comment

Pac took a lot of heat for draining but DLH cherry picked Pac.

Pac came from lightweight and DLH dropped to 147 from 154. If I remember correctly (which I do) DLH was heavily favoured to win that fight. I never understood why Pac took heat for that fight.

Cotto was drained down to 145 which was unecessary as the result would have been the same at 147.

Floyd asking canelo to come down to 147 is a disgrace and hypocritical.

Comment

Why did Pacquaio want Cotto at 145 and fought clottey at 147. Why did Pacquaio want Cotto after mayweather beat him 154, at 150-151? That was ok to most people on here, but when Canelos MANAGER mentioned the weight issue, "mayweather is ducking". When floyd SR said HE "suggested" the fight be at 147 people blame mayweather jr. Its true what they say "The pressure of greatness always comes with critiquing"

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Ain't my fault your this gullible, the beat goes on man.
          im gullible because the two trainers involved in this fight have said that the fight is being pushed for 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
            Why did Pacquaio want Cotto at 145 and fought clottey at 147. Why did Pacquaio want Cotto after mayweather beat him 154, at 150-151? That was ok to most people on here, but when Canelos MANAGER mentioned the weight issue, "mayweather is ducking". When floyd SR said HE "suggested" the fight be at 147 people blame mayweather jr. Its true what they say "The pressure of greatness always comes with critiquing"
            there was a pretty big outrage here about asking cotto for 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              lol i remember that. a certain garbage fanbase nearly exploded in indignation.

.....and now?

Comment

Does anyone realize that manny started at 108, floyd started at 130.
                Floyd is a naturally bigger man and that is why he should be able to fight anyone for 154 and down.
                Manny is a midget and can barely make 147.. thats nearly 40 pounds higher than he started.
                Add 40 pounds to floyd's starting weight of 130 and you get 170.
                Does anybody really wanna see floyd fight the likes of ward, froch, hopkins, etc.
                People should relax on manny about the weights.
                I remember when people said that morales too big for him at 130. lol now people want him fighting cotto and margarito.
                Go back to 2005. If you even discussed manny vs cotto or margarito you would be laughed at and posters would think you are an idiot.
                Be thankful that manny moved up in weight and took fights verse everybody not named floyd

Comment

Cool. Point is Manny asked for the CW, everybody but Floyd Jr himself "mentions" a CW and he still gets more heat for it.

Comment

Manny asked for 142 against Mosley, Mosley called the bluff and Manny ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
                      Um, no he didn't... He asked for a 150 CW BEFORE Cotto fought Floyd at 154.
                      A better question is, why did Floyd fight Margarito and Pac's left-over?

Comment

Working...
                      X