Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye comeback press conference (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun =)

I am glad David is coming back. As he promised two fights this year, that would give him some leverage. Of course if he fights top contender.

One thing I noticed though.. Adam and David are behaving as Wlad never gave David a chance. They are trashing Wlad's opponents and saying he would rather fight some bums than him... Wlad beat David, what are they talking about.

Anyhow, it would be good to see if he is capable of delivering what he promises to deliver. If he can I am for the rematch with Wlad after Wlad beats Povetkin, Pulev and Fury

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Manuel Charr seems to thing he's in the running...

His latest Twitter posts:

I just remembered when Charr run into the press conference after David-Chisorra. It was so funny, David was like wtf when Charr asked him to fight - he had no idea who he was

I wouldn't actually mind this fight. I think David would look very good with Charr. Charr is pretty similar to Chisora in many things. But if David wants to make a statement he needs to fight Povetkin, Pulev or even Fury.

Comment

It'll be somebody old or **** or old & ****.

A shot to pieces Adamek is probably the best we can hope for.

It won't be Pulev or Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          That was fun =)

I am glad David is coming back. As he promised two fights this year, that would give him some leverage. Of course if he fights top contender.

One thing I noticed though.. Adam and David are behaving as Wlad never gave David a chance. They are trashing Wlad's opponents and saying he would rather fight some bums than him... Wlad beat David, what are they talking about.

Anyhow, it would be good to see if he is capable of delivering what he promises to deliver. If he can I am for the rematch with Wlad after Wlad beats Povetkin, Pulev and Fury
          I thought some of the bashing was silly aswell. Yes, Pianeta is a poor opponent but Wlad gave the Hayemaker his chance already and Wlad got the W. Thankfully he gave Wlad his props later in the interview.

I do agree with him that any form of Klitschko-Haye is the biggest fight out there other than Klitschko-Klitschko, I'm just glad he now understands that fighting your way to those fights is the best way to go about it.

Comment

great news for the HWD. i hope haye dispatches who ever then VK will have to face haye!!! yes baby! VK WILL GET KNOCKED OUT!

Comment

Working...
            X