No announcement yet.

What is this crap about Ward dropping to 160 For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    dont bother man, they will never truly acknowledge this.

be like he got paid, he signed the contracts etc etc.

floyd can expects people to move up TWO weight classes to fight him and still cheat him on the scales, but he cant be expected to fight someone at 154 who is the undisputed champ at 160 who is willing to come down and he sure as hell cant be expected to move up one weight class to back up his trash talking.

if it aint a easy fight he dont want none.
    I know ..... not even if you find a video clip with Floyd saying something, his fans would still ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
      There's a big difference dude, dinamita walked around about 147 so making 140-145 wasn't that hard even though it was a disadvantage. However floyd walks around 155 the most. He doesn't even come in on fight night at 154 remember he went back down to 147 against cotto on fight night.
      Against Cotto, when asked why was Cotto able to do better than most expected. Floyd and his team said "I (Floyd) had a cold, sniffles .... lost some weight .... but we are not making any excuses"

Floyd is a gym rat. Hopkins was like that too. So they maintain a certain weight even during their "off period". It didn't mean that Hopkins couldn't have fought in higher divisions. Right?

Floyd's trainer was asked if Floyd would go higher than 154. His trainer said "if the price is right, Floyd can do it .... its not size, its skills that pays the bills, man"

Lastly, Marquez was used to fighting guys that were 130 and had just started at 135. So putting on the "right" weight in such a short time AND getting hit and trying to hit not just any 147lbs fighter but Floyd, I would think it would be a huge challenge for anyone who tried. For Marquez it was uncharted territory. So sorry, I don't buy that excuse. Not one bit!

Some Floyd fans protect Floyd at all costs:
      Fight Marquez: Good win for Floyd.
      Fight at 160: Is this a joke?

Comment

Floyd should have kept his damn mouth shut then. It's never gonna happen.

Comment

If Floyd was a 175 champ Ward would not say boo , you haters are such a bunch of dumb ass kids .

Comment

Working...
          X