• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want Juice to die too...he's a lil b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i want Juice to die too...he's a lil b1tch
      I find myself hoping this happens, too. Soon.

Comment

• Clay is not getting wacked this season, it'll be the last episode of season 7 (which is the final season)...he's the biggest name on the show, he's there until the end.

The show fell off though, it's just becoming repetitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
          Clay is not getting wacked this season, it'll be the last episode of season 7 (which is the final season)...he's the biggest name on the show, he's there until the end.

The show fell off though, it's just becoming repetitive.
          I thought season 5 was the best since the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I thought season 5 was the best since the 2nd.
            Season 5 was the worst season by far...IMO. Very predictable, i knew Jax wasn't going to let Tig die & was going to find a way killing Pope. Opie death was shocking though.

Season 2 was the best though & season 3 was pretty good but the finale was crazy dope.

Season 4 was brilliant, until the last 2 episodes when they just made the season go to waste, you had them building a rico case on SAMCRO for 80% of the season...& if my memory serves correct, it got thrown out in a 30 second conversation because the Galindo cartel were CIA agents & are ran by the Goverment

Comment

Season 5 was the worst season by far...IMO. Very predictable, i knew Jax wasn't going to let Tig die & was going to find a way killing Pope. Opie death was shocking though.

Season 2 was the best though & season 3 was pretty good but the finale was crazy dope.

Season 4 was brilliant, until the last 2 episodes when they just made the season go to waste, you had them building a rico case on SAMCRO for 80% of the season...& if my memory serves correct, it got thrown out in a 30 second conversation because the Galindo cartel were CIA agents & are ran by the Goverment

i still can't believe they killed off Opie...he was supposed to be the VP, not Bobby

Comment

• Was sad indeed, but you can tell he wasn't properly over Clay & Tig killing off his wife in season 1 & then Clay whacking his pops...he just didn't wanna live anymore, which made no sense because now his kids are getting raised by a women who takes facials for a living.

Comment

which made no sense because now his kids are getting raised by a women who takes facials for a living.

Comment

Season 1 was dope, Season 2 was a classic, Season 3 was alright to me. It had great parts, other parts where it was slow as hell for me. Season 4 was a mixed bag, had great parts, but I was taken aback with the RICO case being dropped. I mean, they couldn't find a better way to explain them getting through RICO again....??? I don't know.

Season 5 was great to me. Pope was good to bring in, and I never thought Jax would let Tig die, but for a second there......juuuuuust a second.....I really thought he was going to. Opie dying was a shock, but I like when shows throw curve balls like that.

Comment

• "I got this"

Comment

Working...
                      X