Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashback Video: Fernando Vargas shows off his Roided Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tito hadn't cheated with concrete wraps Vargas' career would have been much different

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      There was a point I was looking into trying some steroids but I ultimately decided not to because if I screwed it up it could potentially mess up my long term health. I wasn't sure what dosage to take, what anti-e to get, and what exactly to do post cycle. The more I think about it the happier I'am I decided against it because of stories like this where people just **** around with it and really screw themselves up.

Vargas was still young and could have had a decent career after Oscar had he treated his body better.
      At Vargas age he didn't need testosterone, he had plenty Testosterone at that age. The danger of taking steroids at such a young age like that is you will damage your system forever and its irreversible. Vargas was making a comeback in 2011 or 2010 but he had to pull out but he got sick so his immune system was damaged. I also think Vargas would need to use TRT just to compete. Now he has to take TRT just to live a normal healthy life, his Post Cycle Therapy is what he didn't do after taking roids because he was still on them for the Oscar fight so whoever gave him the roids was not informed and didn't do him justice by not giving him PCT and he suffered the thyroid problem shortly. When you are already producing testosterone at high levels naturally in your early 20s, injecting yourself with more test will increase your estrogen because your body is being confused it doesn't know how to handle all the sudden test.

Vargas taking roids is what shortened his career, because his Thyroid problem wasn't caused by boxing, it was caused by steroid usage.

Comment

It's sad to see how fat he is now...

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          If Tito hadn't cheated with concrete wraps Vargas' career would have been much different
          I agree! That Russian moron is mad & trolling cos' Marquez whooped his comrade (Fedchenko.) tsk tsk.

Comment

if tito hadn't hit vargas in the balls what do you guys think would of happened

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This was before the Oscar De La Hoya fight where he tested positive for steroids. Its funny he almost comes out and says he took steroids in this interview, go to 1:45 and he said "You know I took uhh..." and than changes the topic.

After this fight Vargas was never the same, his thyroid got damaged from the testosterone he was using and his metabolism was put out of wack, he probably didn't do a PCT cycle to bring his hormone levels to normal to avoid estrogen ****e
              :wank:......

Comment

you either loved or hated vargas but he never backed down from nobody and fought with all his heart every time he fought. he was good for boxing. we need more like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                  I agree! That Russian moron is mad & trolling cos' Marquez whooped his comrade (Fedchenko.) tsk tsk.
                  You mad bro?

Comment

damn he's fat as fuk now... where the video of the press conference between him and oscar that people always talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      This was before the Oscar De La Hoya fight where he tested positive for steroids. Its funny he almost comes out and says he took steroids in this interview, go to 1:45 and he said "You know I took uhh..." and than changes the topic.

After this fight Vargas was never the same, his thyroid got damaged from the testosterone he was using and his metabolism was put out of wack, he probably didn't do a PCT cycle to bring his hormone levels to normal to avoid estrogen ****e
                      So after he says, "i got this Roy Jones mentality, this Bernard Hopkins mentality..." Steriods.

Comment

Working...
                      X