Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Murray-Chavez Jr fight on June2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Murray-Chavez Jr fight on June2?

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing Close
    How bout a Martin Murray-Chavez Jr fight on June2? Told that's one name being kicked around. I like that fight #boxing

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing Close
    How bout a Martin Murray-Chavez Jr fight on June2? Told that's one name being kicked around. I like that fight #boxing
    id much rather see andy lee fight

Comment

I kinda like the fight.

Comment

I dont maybe im underrating Sturm here but he is on the slide big time and i still felt he beat Murray.Its hard for the WBC to become anymore off a **** org but it might do now.

Comment

murray isnt good enough to get the judges to give him the fight unless it's a landslide

i'm not saying he wont be competitive at all, i'm saying he wont do enough to keep the judges from robbing him if he is winning

i dont know a ton about the kid but i am not impressed by what i've seen so far.
          he looks like a top flight club fighter and not much more.

chavez real wide on the judges card
          maybe he'll win via stoppage if murray wants to take the risks. he wont put a dent in jr's chin, though, so i can see him stepping off the gas and surviving. jr is not a huge puncher. good hook to the body, but it's not hard enough to stop a guy at this level and he doesnt have much else.

Comment

It's a decent fight but I prefer Andy Lee.

Comment

Never seen him fight before. Hopefully the Lee fight gets made instead.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                I dont maybe im underrating Sturm here but he is on the slide big time and i still felt he beat Murray.Its hard for the WBC to become anymore off a **** org but it might do now.
                No your right he has been slipping every fight since the Gevor fight, I mean Strum was in a close fight with Lorenzo FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  No your right he has been slipping every fight since the Gevor fight, I mean Strum was in a close fight with Lorenzo FFS.
                  I reckon Zbik takes him

Comment

Sturm is a spent force. I find it laughable that people try to hype Macklin as a great opponent for Sergio just because he did well against Sturm.

Martin Murray isn't very good either tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X