Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has The Better Resume: Chavez Jr or Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has The Better Resume: Chavez Jr or Bute?

I'm not going to try to sway anyone's opinion in my post; I just want to hear your thoughts and why...

Bute's is better but sadly not by that much while JC jr's only notable wins are Manfredo, Duddy, and now Rubio.

Comment

Bute...Glenn Johnson alone makez his resume better. Bute is also much more talented than Chavez.

Comment

Bute has the better resume and if he fights Froch it won't even be debatable.

Comment

Who Has The Better Resume: Chavez Jr or Bute?
          Bute is a complete and total fabrication. I'm not even sure he really exists.

JCC JR could go up and take his fake belts w/ out breaking a sweat.

Comment

So it looks like Bute it is.

If Bute and Chavez Jr went head to head, who takes it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Bute's is better but sadly not by that much while JC jr's only notable wins are Manfredo, Duddy, and now Rubio.
              Zbik is better then Duddy and manfredo

Comment

I like Bute resume better. And, I think Bute beats him. Chavez is a working progress still in the ring and with his resume.

Comment

I don't know who would win but that would be one hell of a hyped up fight. Chavez Jr. says that he wants to fight in the MW division for a while but some seem to think he won't be able to make the weight for much longer.

Comment

He also has a decent W over Carlos Molina, but that first draw against Molina was a robbery and the win in the rematch was probably sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                    X