Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Peterson Already Accepted Defeat By Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind posting examples that show he has given up?
    I didn't really see anything that even made it look like he admitted defeat. Also I agree with the post about his match with Vic Ortiz and coming back to draw after being knocked down twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      That's a hell of an assumption there. And you think he's slow as hell? Are you kidding me? He doesn't have the same hand speed as Khan does, but he's not slow. And when has Peterson ever just shown a lack of heart? He showed heart against Tim Bradley and Vic Ortiz despite him not winning those fights. The only part I agree with you on is Peterson's lack of confidence going into this fight.
      I agree. Also, is that the adventure time kid on a bender in your av?

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
        I agree. Also, is that the adventure time kid on a bender in your av?

Comment

Give the man a little credit; he could have avoided Khan until he went to 147. With Bradley, Alexander, Ortiz, and Khan all going to welter, those belts would have been his for the taking.

He's standing up and tryin to win the belts in a legit fashion. Good on 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            If you watch the press conference and the statements Peterson has been making to the media its almost as though Peterson has accepted in his heart and mind that he is not going to win, Ie he has reconciled with the loss before it has happened. It seems Peterson knows he is not going to win and is focusing more on doing a "McCloskey" ie trying to survive and make Khan look bad instead of beating Khan and looking good.

Peterson will then get even bigger fights because "He went the distance with Khan", Or "Made Khan look amateurish" or because "Peterson lost a decision to Khan not loss by knockout". Basically Peterson will get more fights because he fought Khan.

I dont expect Peterson to last, He is slow as hell and he is going to probably get blown away early ala a Salita style decapitation strike, Or Peterson will get horrifically outboxed for 12 rounds, I dont see it being close, I would have said that Peterson had a punchers chance but I dont think he even has that.

I really believe Peterson is going to do McCloskey, Loose the fight in a lopsided manner but take solace in the fact he lasted longer than most people against Khan and milk future paydays from his Khan loss and his other losses than his wins.

I daresay Peterson might end up being the new Zab Judah, A boxer more famous for his losses than his wins.
            I Hvent seen the promos or interviews but if Petersen has the ability to last with Floyd in sparring then he must have a chance against Khan. I heard Khan has fast hands and his body punch versus Madina was terrific but he couldnt finish. I hope LP really test Khan because he has a very small memory and reality is he want clean up his old business. Hes worried about getting a big payday instead of cementing his name as one of the greats. Theres no reason for Khan to let PAC off the hook if he think he can beat him or to avenge a loss. I know that the risk doesnt equal out to the award but neither does him trying to sell to us that he is the best fighter in the world. All his talk is backed by one of the quickest knock outs in history and a gift in the Maidina fight. OVERRATED IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
              lol @ this jabroni, if Peterson didn't accept defeat after getting knocked down twice in 1 round in a 10 round fight, what are the chances of him accepting defeat before the fight even started lol
              Jabroni? your not 12 anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                I Hvent seen the promos or interviews but if Petersen has the ability to last with Floyd in sparring then he must have a chance against Khan. I heard Khan has fast hands and his body punch versus Madina was terrific but he couldnt finish. I hope LP really test Khan because he has a very small memory and reality is he want clean up his old business. Hes worried about getting a big payday instead of cementing his name as one of the greats. Theres no reason for Khan to let PAC off the hook if he think he can beat him or to avenge a loss. I know that the risk doesnt equal out to the award but neither does him trying to sell to us that he is the best fighter in the world. All his talk is backed by one of the quickest knock outs in history and a gift in the Maidina fight. OVERRATED IMO
                Gift in the maidana fight? Thank god you don't post much on here

Comment

You're making assumptions about Peterson that are baseless.. there's nothing he's shown so far that indicates he will b*tch out like McCloskey.

Quite the contrary actually ^^

Comment

I hope that is not the case and come fight night he will fight his hardest

Comment

I don't see why anyone would lack confidence going into a fight with Khan.

Yes he is a tremendous boxer, but everyone knows he can be knocked the **** out.

Even if Khan beats a man up for 11 rounds they know they are not out of the fight. It's not like he is Librado Andrade or Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X