Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd Ted Bundy her.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      she said she dosent open up because ti took forever to get over her ex and she dosent want that happening ever again. I guess getting heartbroken. Then she said she has other thigns to worry about than guys. If it works out good if not oh well.
      dude how old are you?
      you strike me as a young kat, if you say in your 20's and single, go have fun man, dont jump into anything serious and right off the bat let the girls know that you are not looking for a relationship and you'd be surprised how understanding they can be, now if you are still banging the same chick for over 3 months, she might start to have feelings for you

but if you bang her, her friends, her sister and their mama, then just have fun with it and wear your gorrito

Comment

Texas is full of ****able beezies bro.

Comment

man up, nuff said

Comment

she said she dosent open up because ti took forever to get over her ex and she dosent want that happening ever again. I guess getting heartbroken. Then she said she has other thigns to worry about than guys. If it works out good if not oh well.
            So you were a rebound but you actually really liked her?

Comment

That's exactly why my ex didn't open up much. But she was also a cheating *****. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                Texas is full of ****able beezies bro.

I keep telling people this, they dont believe me, when they come down to visit, they are like wow man, Texas is full of beautiful women , I am like no shit fucker

Comment

Try to bang her one last time, then forget about her.

Comment

Dumbass. I told you just to **** her.

Comment

Translation: She's getting better dick from somewhere else.

Get over it and act like a man. Women are for cooking, cleaning, and ****ing. Those are the reasons that I love my girl so much. She doesn't get in the way of my hobbies and I don't get in the way of hers...perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X