Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Maidana struggle against Demarcus Corley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Maidana struggle against Demarcus Corley?

I didn't see the fight last night but a lot of people seem to be very impressed by Eric Morales' performance. However, make no mistake Morales is still and has been WAY past his prime. Morales is a great warrior with tremendous heart and Maidana can't break the will of fighters like that. Maidana is very limited, he's one dimensional. If Maidana can't break your spirit he will struggle. He even struggled with Demarcus Corley!

He did struggle with Corley but I still didn't expect that type of performance from Morales.

Comment

Styles make fights... Why can't people undrstand that. Maidana is underrated to. Everyone just says he has wild power, but how does he continue to connect? I'll tell you why. He has precision with those punches regardless of how wild they look. He can counter a bit, and no one is tougher and recovers faster in the game right now. Not to mention he was a cunt hair away from beating Khan, and very well could in a rematch. Was only down what? 2 points and that's counting a point taken away.

Same reason why Hopkins lost to Taylor, Pavlik Ko'd Taylor, Hopkins toyed with Pavlik.

Comment

he dropped corley like 8 times...

Comment

Originally posted by clubpunch View Post
          You're thinking of Lucas Matthysee. Maidana had a life and death struggle with Corley (though the judges scores in Argentina didn't reflect that).

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            I didn't see the fight last night but a lot of people seem to be very impressed by Eric Morales' performance. However, make no mistake Morales is still and has been WAY past his prime. Morales is a great warrior with tremendous heart and Maidana can't break the will of fighters like that. Maidana is very limited, he's one dimensional. If Maidana can't break your spirit he will struggle. He even struggled with Demarcus Corley!
            so what does that say about a prime khan and a prime ortiz?

Comment

that was matthyse dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                You're thinking of Lucas Matthysee. Maidana had a life and death struggle with Corley (though the judges scores in Argentina didn't reflect that).
                ya I JUST CHECK THAT LOL my bad

Comment

ya I JUST CHECK THAT LOL my bad
                  dont blame yo self. blame yo momz.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                    that was matthyse dummy!
                    lol damn it

Comment

Working...
                    X