Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight night champion gameplay footage

pac vs cotto.

game looks garbage. thoughts?

I don't think it looks like garbage, I guess we'll have to wait and find out.
    The single player champion mode seems like it could be a really good idea and different, and something else to do besides just fight, could make it more interesting. Unless they just totally **** it up.

I just hope they have more current fighters. Their fighter selection always kinda blows. They need way more current fighters.

Comment

they are making the TPC more "easier", that will mean more spammers...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Met-Rx View Post
        they are making the TPC more "easier", that will mean more spammers...
        thats the only worry. i read somewhere that the control sceme will be similar to the one from ea sports mma. That was very good and punches flowed very very well together. I hope they make the fighters look better this time, they looked unreal good in FN round 3 but teh screwed it up in fn4 and made them all look fat and stuff like that.

Comment

Last year's version LOOKed AWESOME, and then we found out the jab system and physics like that were ****.

Comment

The new punching system seems poor. You actually had to possess a bit of skill to throw good combinations in the last game, not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesusislord View Post

pac vs cotto.

game looks garbage. thoughts?
              this game will blow as usual

Comment

No new fight night game will ever be as good as FN round 3. That game was awesome. It was all about skills. fnr4 was garbage, the jab looked horrible and the fighting was sloppy.

My only wish is they make a new fight night based on the round 3 engine.

Comment

Even though the graphics look good imo, I'm not buying it because of how it looks, I'm buying it for the story driven gameplay. The animation looks a bit better like how Pacquiao staggered and was open for a nice right. Can't wait to play this game.

Comment

Its to hard to beat how good FNR4 was.....There was so much control and skill still required, the game was amazing....and i can still play it

Comment

Working...
                    X