No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is like a squared circle, completely illogical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch is like a squared circle, completely illogical

It completely boggles the mind that this guy is consistently winning fights on a high level. like everyone says he must have deceivingly good skills because he still looks like hot garbage in the ring, although this was his best performance to date.

Look at his resume:

Jean Pascal
    Jermain Taylor
    Andre Dirrell
    Mikkel Kessler
    Arthur Abraham

Albeit he arguably lost to Dirrell and his accuracy against kessler was god awful, still, this is one of the more impressive runs out of any active fighter and for that, he deserves a ton of credit.

Next up is Glen Johnson, which again, in my mind he should lose, but at this point, nothing would surprise me.

froch is a better boxer than we thought... but also AA is horribly flatfooted

Comment

He deserves a lot more credit than he gets from most here, including me. The fight against Johnson will be extremely interesting to me, and while I still think Johnson will win, who knows at this point.

Comment

Before the Abraham fights, I was thinking about this.

Carl Froch's last five fights have arguably been the toughest in boxing (against a wide variety of styles).

And Glen Johnson is no slouch either.

Although in the Kessler fight he did do a twirl, which made him look silly in my opinion.

Comment

He's looked good cause he hasn't fought this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            He deserves a lot more credit than he gets from most here, including me. The fight against Johnson will be extremely interesting to me, and while I still think Johnson will win, who knows at this point.
            The Johnson fight will be the war that some ppl were expecting vs AA. Johnson uses a high guard too but also head movement and a high workrate. that fight should be very exciting imo.

Comment

Makes me think what a squared circle look like?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                It completely boggles the mind that this guy is consistently winning fights on a high level. like everyone says he must have deceivingly good skills because he still looks like hot garbage in the ring, although this was his best performance to date.

Look at his resume:

Jean Pascal
                Jermain Taylor
                Andre Dirrell
                Mikkel Kessler
                Arthur Abraham

Albeit he arguably lost to Dirrell and his accuracy against kessler was god awful, still, this is one of the more impressive runs out of any active fighter and for that, he deserves a ton of credit.

Next up is Glen Johnson, which again, in my mind he should lose, but at this point, nothing would surprise me.
                Carl Froch is a living breathing explanation of everything sweet science.

Comment

Yeah, Froch is better than I thought but he still has a dickhead personality that turns most fight fans off. You know 90 percent of fight fans are rooting for Johnson to beat Froch up, everyone likes Johnson and Froch well coming off as a dick doesn't win you any fans.

Comment

"I retired Kessler" - Carl Froch

"Look who's the Light Heavyweight champion, Jean Pascal, I beat him" - Carl Froch

"Years from now, people will talk about me as a legendary fighter" - Carl Froch

He can really talk, you gotta like that about him

He beats Johnson imo. Johnson is too flat footed, and Froch seems to be really good against flat foots.

Comment

Working...
                    X