Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. Satan puts many a bad thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you astray. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to morality. Obviously, I take a classic view of morality.
    If you are being serious then I guess my incorrect views would be pitying those whose awareness and intellect is clearly bellow average.

Comment

To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. Satan puts many a bad thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you astray. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to morality. Obviously, I take a classic view of morality.
      Friendly advice, using religion as an arguement will get you nowhere with these guys

Comment

I don't like **** or ***es or trannys and im not scared to say it.
        I think mexicans should learn our language
        black people need to stop pulling the race card and man up
        I think non-christians should be taxed in America
        I don't like muslims. I don't agree with their crooked religion and I think they are all violent, even the ones that live here.
        I hate straight edge people. I don't trust somebody who doesn't drink or smoke a blunt once in a while.

Thats it for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          If you are being serious then I guess my incorrect views would be pitying those whose awareness and intellect is clearly bellow average.
          With respect, look over your own post before criticising my intellect. I have 2 degrees and an IQ way way above average.

In any case, the "normal" view I hold is the global and historic norm and only new age Liberal bull**** makes people thing overwise.

--

New rants:

Everyone is equal is a crap philosophy and rule as people clearly differ in abilities. [All should be equal before the law].

Comment

Jews play the victim card far too much. Frankly, I dont care what happened to you.

Sometimes, people who are deemed "crazies" actually have many a valid point.

Comment

I'll start.

I feel uncomfortable in London outside zone 1 owing to all the youth gangs and "thugs" about.

People who complain about life here should just leave and go somewhere else.

British Black people have a victim mentality and fail so much as they refuse to put in the hard work.

Much of the working class should be sterilized or forced into extreme family control.
              Typical Malthusian bull****.

Comment

Football/soccer is ****.

I will judge you by how you look, I dont refer to race. But if you have a "new age" haircut, and your jeans are by your knees, I'll assume you're a twat.

Comment

I think that mexicans should learn english. I also don't think we should be giving illegal immigrants drivers licenses, home loans, or jobs. There should be a time limit on welfare and mandatory random montly drug tests for those who are on it. I also think possesion of meth should be a mandatory 5 year sentance while manufacturing or sales should be life with no parole....

Comment

Capt_Sam, are you venting?

Comment

Oh that reminds me kaps.

I think we should abolish welfare

Comment

Working...
                      X