Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will end all steroid-debates once and for all *vid*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm not a scientist or a doctor or anything, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't steriods increase a person strength but messes up a boxer's stamina. To my knowledge, the most famous case of a boxer taking steriods is Fernando Vargas on his fight with De La Hoya. Vargas looked real cut and had body that rivaled body builders during the weigh in and right before the fight. His biceps were unusually large and muscular. Pacquiao's biceps doesn't seems to be that way, comparitively thinner really. Anyways Vargas started off strong and overpowering De La Hoya. Then he ran out of gas, De La Hoya outpunched him, referee stopage at the end, if I'm not mistaking. And a day or so later tested positve.

When Pacquiao fought Barrera, Marquez, Morales, David Diaz, DLH, Hatton and Cotto; Pacquiao was still throwing the with the same power and speed, in the end of those fights as he was in the earlier rounds. May be even faster and harder. One more thing, last time I checked steriods didn't enhance a person's jaw and the ability to take punches.

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
      is that floyd jr. or floyd sr.? maybe roger mayweather masquerading?

Comment

Originally posted by PurdySexyFloyd View Post
        Use that stick in his face better yet his face, let me see if that improves it?
        Better yet why dont you stick it up your ass and see if it gives you a higher IQ rating?

Comment

I'm sorry is that English you're speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by anti_dentite View Post
            I'm sorry is that English you're speaking?
            ya anyone who read that probably lost 1 IQ, because of his stupidity.

Comment

this is how Pacquiao takes his Ultra-Super-Undetectable-nonstaminadrenching-nonweightgaining steroids. the stick is drenched in it, and is absorbed by his skin.

now we can all agree that pacquiao is on the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                NO, I was being serious. I dont think Pac has used steroids but someone did have an article on here where they said that Ariza is helped by the guru Grahm who was one of the head men on the Jamacian Olympic team or whatever and he was banned. I actually thought Grahm was white and he still may be but when I saw the black guy doing that and started thinking about it being the Jamacain team, it made me wonder was Grahm black and is that him. Again, I dont even know if the story is true. I was just going by that article that someone pulled up on here
                And haven't you read also it was a made up article and the author saying so?

It was all in that same thread...

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                  mental condition at its finest
                  Not quite! This is the real ****:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=328659

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

DAMN,the guy isn't even hitting Pac that hard with the stick but it looks like Pac is in tremendous pain.

Comment

You know what? It improves more than just the areas he's being hit. It greatly improves something you cannot even see -- mental strength.

Only a class-A moron would dismiss a technique that has been used for so long by martial artists.

You think this kind of stuff doesn't toughen you up mentally as well as physically? Watch the video I posted in the link of my previous post. Tell me Floyd Mayweather beats those guys and I'll call you a moron again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X