• Show
Clear All

• Why is cotto looking drained?

He looks skinny skinny as hell.....

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
    He looks skinny skinny as hell.....
    he looks okay in the videos

Comment

He went into camp on purpose to get a bit smaller so he can keep up with Mannys speed. I think they are doing it right, I know some of you think Cotto is weight-drained but I think otherwise.

Comment

He looks in shape to me..

Comment

What the fuuck? Usually drained comes up only after the fight! I guess ur putting it up in advance eh. Excuses comes early this tine around

Comment

Cotto is just doing fine..

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              He went into camp on purpose to get a bit smaller so he can keep up with Mannys speed. I think they are doing it right, I know some of you think Cotto is weight-drained but I think otherwise.
              is that bute in your sig? not sure but what fight was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                is that bute in your sig? not sure but what fight was that?
                He beats Berrios chin in like a drum, and Berrios looks dead on his feet with the first punch that lands

Comment

That would be sickening if Cotto is drained. Don't even say that ****.

I'd only be nervous if he was usin the same people that Oscar used. Oscar came out looking like a pale string bean. Not only that, but he probably paid out his ass for that part of his training. They completely zapped his ass to make weight, dude should have asked Mosley how he did it lol.

Comment

He's not drained, he's in shape from what I see.

It will show more a few more days before the fight or at the weigh in if he's looking drained.

He's not at the cutting weight process yet, in fact I don't know if he will have to, just need to wait and see.

Does Cotto usually struggle to meet the WW limit?

ps - I know the fight against Pac is at 145.

Comment

Working...
                    X