Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor fighting in Gp as HW Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry, but any HW GP with someone like Ninja in it, isn't worth watching. How about a Heavyweight fighter?

Comment

I hope Rizzo gets in there

Comment

Rizzo might be a spoiler. I don't think he would win it, but he might beat one of the favorites. Kinda like Bustamante was in the MW GP

Comment

Originally posted by Creed
          I am sorry, but any HW GP with someone like Ninja in it, isn't worth watching. How about a Heavyweight fighter?
          :?:

Do you need a tissue? WTF is wrong with having an exciting fighter enter the tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by lightweight
            :?:

Do you need a tissue? WTF is wrong with having an exciting fighter enter the tournament?
            The fact he isn't a heavyweight?

Dude, I like watching Ninja fight, he is awesome. However, whats the point of putting him in there to get the crap kicked out of him?

As much as I like to watch him, Ninja would get owned by even a fighter like Herring or McGee. I don't like seeing fighters fight guys that have like 50 lbs on him. Its not a sport then, its a farce

Comment

Ninja now weighs 220. Mirko weighs roughly the same. So does Nog.

Comment

Yea, Creed... you make absolutely no sense. Ninja is the ****. How can you actually think that putting Ninja in there would'nt be worth watching?... and dont ****ing say you didnt say that, coz you did (read above). Coz a fighter has 50 lbs on him? if hes in the HW tourney, you think he gonna fight as a LHW in the tourney? No. Of course he is gonna be as big as the other guys. You don't like seeing guys fighting that have 50lbs of weight over their opponent? i guess you did'nt enjoy Nog vs Sapp much, nor Sudo vs Butterbean. Its sport. It makes plenty of sense.

Please do yourself a favor and stop posting. the more you go on and on, the more you make yourself look mad stupid.

Comment

5'11 220 is a HW in my books. Fedor is 6'0 230 and BOOM, champ. Ninja just hasn't grown into his body yet and looks flabby. In 2 years he will be 225 ripped.

Comment

Ninja isn't even a top 10 fighter. Anyone that gives him a serious chance is on crack. Remember, this is the guy that lost to Randleman

Comment

And yet he also had decisions with Henderson and Arona that could have gone either way. BOOM, next.

Comment

Working...
                      X