Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update AGAIN on Tito v.s. Chuck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say it again, I can't wait for Chuck to knock Tito's head clean off his shoulders.

Comment

**** Tito, he's not big enough, and the sport of MMA is not big enough in the USA to be supporting million dollar pay days. If he want's big money, give up the UFC title and take your ass to Pride. I'd have no problem if that's what he did. If you want the UFC title, defend it against the #1 contender or lose the title.

Comment

If it was anyone but Tito they would have striped him of the belt and gone tournament....*See Jens Pulver.......I hope that Chuck fights the winner of the Silva vs Jackson fight and leaves Zuffa entertainment high and dry. I don't buy that Dana is to blame here. This would be the biggest fight of the year. The PPVs would be through the roof.

Comment

If the fight doesn't happen soon I will start a Tito boycott. He may or may not realize it, but he is setting the sport of mma in America back by not taking this fight.

Comment

I bet Chuck would fight him for $1000.00 just to get a shot at the belt, that's why you gotta love Chuck.

Comment

I bet Chuck would fight Tito for a milkshake. I don't think this is about money for him. I'm sick to death of ****ing Tito's bull****. I wish that they would just strip Tito of the title and give it to the real UFC LH champ.

Comment

funny how tito is all gung ho to fight a washed up ken shamrock but is full of excuses when it comes to defending his title against real challenge.

Comment

If Tito wants boxer money he should go be a boxer where he'll get KTFO first time he steps up. .

Comment

I have always been a fan of Ortiz, but this is starting to get out of hand. Fight him for a few hundrend grand. Thats a HUGE amount of money in MMA today.

Chuck deserves a shot. He has beaten the likes of Randleman, Belfort, Mezger, Sobral and Bustamante.

Who else can claim to of beaten a list like that? Only one other person has beaten that level of talent, and he IS a champion in the UFC. Chuck deserves a shot. Tito needs to give it to him

Comment

I'm with you Creed. I'm a huge fan of Team Punishment-I know-but Tito needs to stop talking out of his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X