Tito still ducking Chuck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito still ducking Chuck

From http://www.mmaweekly.com/

MMAWeekly.com has followed up regarding the situation between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. Basically no news is bad news for MMA fans as the proposed fight will most likely NOT take place in June.

MMAWeekly.com has learned that not only has the UFC not had any talks with Tito Ortiz recently, but there are no meetings scheduled in the near future.

Chuck Liddell has told MMAWeekly.com on many occassions that he is looking forward to fight Tito, if Tito would step up the plate. If not Liddell said he would by fighting in June no matter what. As of today that has not happened and as they days go by, it looks less and less probable, especially by June.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO (Curly)
    Dana should tell Tito he either defends the title or gives it up.
    The injury and money excuses are old. Put up or shut up.
    If Liddell was the champ Ortiz would be online every day talking **** about him not fighting.

This pisses me off. Chuck is getting dissed. Chuck should be given the belt. at least he would defend it.

Comment

Like I said before, Tito will NEVER fight Chuck, no matter what.

Comment

It will happen!!! It must happen!

Comment

Tito posted on the UG about 4 days ago saying, "The fight will happen, its in the hands of Zuffa now".

Comment

I don't believe him. I think Chuck owned Tito in training and the prospect of meeting Chuck in the cage scares the piss out of him. Chuck got farther than Tito ever did in collegiate wrestling and is a far better striker. Tito is just scared of Chuck, plain and simple. The fight will never happen. I hope I'm wrong, but I rarely ever am.

Comment

I dont think Tito is at all scared of chuck after all the fights he had, this is just in hands of zuffa and a matter of time.

Comment

Its hard to believe that he isnt scared, since it seems like he keeps ditching out on this fight that NEEDS to happen. Chuck is a champion no matter what, he fights no matter what happens, and backs down from no one, he is a true champion.

Comment

He needs to either fight or drop the title, enough of this ****.....

Comment

no doubt kaps, it makes him look weak.

Comment

Working...
                    X