No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella, Steve Bunce are idiots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou DiBella, Steve Bunce are idiots

Right! im pretty much sure the only viable fight out there at the moment is Dawson. These two have slated this match up saying hes a nobody, this is a guy who has won two light-heavyweight titles vs very good opposition, is young, fast and talented. Lou DiBella says Taylor is a better option for Calzaghe and Bunce said he should be fighting Woods? hes on ****ing drugs. I wouldn't mind seeing Calzaghe vs Johnson, but Johnson is what almost 40 now? people would give Calzaghe aload of **** for taking that fight. I want to see Dawson v Calzaghe, I think it would be a fantastic fight!

Calzaghe beating Dawson infront of 70,000 fans in Wales would be a fitting end to his career.

Getting boxed silly by Dawson infront of 70,000 of his own fans in Wales would be the greatest mistake of his life.

Do you really think he is going to step up and take this fight?

Comment

Calzaghe could fight a bum and he would earn a 8figure payday. He is now a super-super star. When he fought against Kessler he was a star, but know he is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
        Calzaghe beating Dawson infront of 70,000 fans in Wales would be a fitting end to his career.

Getting boxed silly by Dawson infront of 70,000 of his own fans in Wales would be the greatest mistake of his life.

Do you really think he is going to step up and take this fight?
        yup there in talks

Comment

lou is having a laugh if he thinks taylor and zaghe will ever get it on, taylor had his chance to take on joe but it never happened. besides zaghe is now a bonafide light heavy vs RJJ he looked as though he had really settled into the LHW frame and had kept his speed and reflexes well. vs hopkins zaghe sometimes looked sluggish and seemed to have a few extra pounds of fat on to make the weight. taylor on the other hand has just stepped up once in weight and wont step up again.

they could make the catchweight at 170 but i dont think joe would be able to get down to that weight.

as for bunce they should really make sure hes not on smething, im a big fan of bunce i think british boxing needs a colourful characters like him but sometimes he just comes out with complete rubbish. in the build up haye-barrett he was talking about haye vs calzaghe at a catchweight!!

if i was zaghe i would look to take on johnson, if he takes on dawson ppl will turn around and say that hes an overrated fighter anyway just like they did with lacy and pavlik. besides dawson is stylistically not a good fighter for joe, if they were to get it on i would back joe to win, i think he has too much nous and intelligence for dawson. a win over dawson would mean that zaghe has cut both the SMW and LHW divisions off at the knees, something not many champs do.

but a fight vs glen johnson would be perfect imo. johnson is a fighter who is still hungry and very underrated, he did beat dawson and has other notable names like taver and RJJ. two guys both tough, strong, with good chins and both throw plenty of punches. imo it would give joe the chance to show off his counterpunching skills as well.
          ________
          RAM RUMBLE BEE
          Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Lou DiBella is an attention seeking whore. I cant stand that ****** looking mong.

Comment

Dawson v Calzaghe would be awesome. I would even look into going to see that if it was in Cardiff...

Comment

Working...
              X