Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the posters that post stupid threads and questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the posters that post stupid threads and questions!

Why the in the world does everyone on here ask the same ****ing questions?
    Im 9 months old, is it too late to start?, what bag should I get?, my dog got raped is the reason why I lost!, what pill or drink should I take before I box?, Should I try roids?, My left hand is broke because I jerk off too much!, omg im scared!

Seariously people we need common sense around here because no one bothers with it anymore. Please think twice before you post stupid **** like that! So instead of us actually focusing on the real threads like sparring and running and conditioning, we instead are focusing on stupid **** like pills and dumb idiotic threads!

I don't mind people asking about equipment, They should ...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
      Im 9 months old, is it too late to start?, what bag should I get?, my dog got raped is the reason why I lost!, what pill or drink should I take before I box?, Should I try roids?, My left hand is broke because I jerk off too much!, omg im scared!

Seariously people we need common sense around here because no one bothers with it anymore. Please think twice before you post stupid **** like that! So instead of us actually focusing on the real threads like sparring and running and conditioning, we instead are focusing on stupid **** like pills and dumb idiotic threads!
      **** off making stupid thread no one will take note of. ****.

Here is a good example of an idiot who should not be allowed to create threads here.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...87#post3766687

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
        I don't mind people asking about equipment, They should ...
        right, but if there doing it almost everyday about stuff like bags and shorts and other stuff that you can easily pick out or ask about when you order then theres no need! Lets not forget the pointless excuses they make after wards either

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
          **** off making stupid thread no one will take note of. ****.

Here is a good example of an idiot who should not be allowed to create threads here.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...87#post3766687
          why dont you actually post a video of your sorry ass sparring? your exactly what im talking about when it comes to whining and crying like a ***** 24/7
          Lets not forget you are the ***** that posted on here crying about having red knuckles from pucnhing a ***** ass bag! If I were you I wouldnt be talking because ive seen girls hit bags and not get red knuckles you sorry ass loser
          Last edited by Actus Reus 21; 07-14-2008, 02:19 PM.

Comment

cough cough douche

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post

If you don't like the question people need answering don't click the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarShanep4p View Post
                cough cough douche
                how am i a douche for telling the truth?

Comment

they could easily just use the search button, do they honestly believe no-one has ever wondered about glove size, punching bags etc. etc.

Comment

what does it really concern you? if you find a thread and don't like it, then don't read it. plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X