No announcement yet.

My style has been compared to Floyd Mayweather :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My style has been compared to Floyd Mayweather :D

True story. They said I have quick hands and I punch to the body and head. I know. WOW I mean no boxer does that like ever. I am so pumped and pleased he said this. I am the next big thing. See ya'll at at the top.

Hey sterling haha.
    Last edited by P4PKING_2008; 02-28-2008, 03:08 PM.

how old are you? how many fights have you had? and whats your record?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      True story. They said I have quick hands and I punch to the body and head. I know. WOW I mean no boxer does that like ever. I am so pumped and pleased he said this. I am the next big thing. See ya'll at at the top.

Which May the boring ass Baldy May or the career best Hatton May?

If Mayweather that fought Hatton fought all his fight man his opponents better be ready and train hard coz that night he showed his full arsenal.

Comment

yo bro whats the point in this thread? insulting me aint gna make u any bigger then you are small boy.
        My thread was about how i am compared to cotto and the guy is 32 years old who compared me to him so he might know what he talking about.
        I am buzzed that sum1 said that sorry :P but thats best compliment ive had so far muhaa

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
          yo bro whats the point in this thread? insulting me aint gna make u any bigger then you are small boy.
          My thread was about how i am compared to cotto and the guy is 32 years old who compared me to him so he might know what he talking about.
          I am buzzed that sum1 said that sorry :P but thats best compliment ive had so far muhaa
          Haha hey man i'm just jealous lol.

Comment

Haha hey man i'm just jealous lol.
            rofl do u box anyways?

Comment

rofl do u box anyways?
              Yeah man, I have had my medical and got the card and everything but my coach claims he is struggling to match me and that I would need to step up to Super Lightweight for more fights. So it will probably be a while before I do go up and then get a fight

Comment

Yeah man, I have had my medical and got the card and everything but my coach claims he is struggling to match me and that I would need to step up to Super Lightweight for more fights. So it will probably be a while before I do go up and then get a fight
                dam that sucks im like super feather/junior lightwieght at the moment

Comment

Hey sterling haha.
                  lmfao **** yaaa I was just waiting for someone to post this thread! This is greatness good k coming your way man lmfaooooo

Comment

dam that sucks im like super feather/junior lightwieght at the moment
                    Yeah I was lol. But he is moving me up like theres no tomorrow lol. I was a superfeather/junior lightweight not much between them anyways. Then he said I won't get many bouts because of my age and that weight so he told me to move up to lightweight. Now I am getting towards Super Lightweight. Thats some floyd mayweather **** right there lol. Really want a fight, now lol. I could have fought someone about a month ago but turned them down as I was asked to fight a light middleweight. I thought **** that lol. He was small fat **** but still I want to win my first one.

How old are ya, m8?

Comment

Working...
                    X