No announcement yet.

All Presidents Ranked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    That is not entirely correct. He DID believe slavery was morally wrong, but he did not believe in the equality of races.

Here is a quote of his in a debate about the races, and racial differences:

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality ... I will add to this that I have never seen, to my knowledge, a man, woman, or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men."
    Ah I get the point. But his accomplisments and his personal belief aren't diminished. His point of view should not be held with modern standard, because the bearing of cultural history would be far too much of a factor.

Comment

You ranked Trump after only like 1 month? Wait until his 4 or 8 years are up.

Obama belongs at the bottom of that list, look at race relations and the national debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Ah I get the point. But his accomplisments and his personal belief aren't diminished. His point of view should not be held with modern standard, because the bearing of cultural history would be far too much of a factor.
        but FDR accomplished much more for the country, LBJ wrote the civil rights but he started Vietnam war which was the stupidest mistake ever

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
          You ranked Trump after only like 1 month? Wait until his 4 or 8 years are up.

Obama belongs at the bottom of that list, look at race relations and the national debt.
          that's the lowest I can put him, other president's caused recession's and wars, I ranked Harrison lower cause he only served one month, I ranked Taylor lower cause he only served one year, Jackson crippled the economy, Bush for starting two wars and causing a recession, Ford for doing nothing in his two years as president, Tyler, Filmore, Pierce, and Buchanan caused the civil war to break out, Carter was the reason for terrorism for not doing anything after Khomeni rised to power, Buren caused are first recession, Hoover cause the great depression and A Johnson was the absolute worst
          So Obama is better than those guys doesn't say much

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            that's the lowest I can put him, other president's caused recession's and wars, I ranked Harrison lower cause he only served one month, I ranked Taylor lower cause he only served one year, Jackson crippled the economy, Bush for starting two wars and causing a recession, Ford for doing nothing in his two years as president, Tyler, Filmore, Pierce, and Buchanan caused the civil war to break out, Carter was the reason for terrorism for not doing anything after Khomeni rised to power, Buren caused are first recession, Hoover cause the great depression and A Johnson was the absolute worst
            So Obama is better than those guys doesn't say much
            Obama created ISIS, he just left the country open for them to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
              Obama created ISIS, he just left the country open for them to take over.
              that was the stupidest mistake since well Bush invaded Iraq in the first place, but he did bail out the auto industry and killed bin laden, but he more than doubled the debt, left Iraq unguarded as you said, his biggest law was a failure (ACA), and did nothing when ISIS hit us with the largest mass murder in history, I would have launched a full invasion of ISIS controlled Iraq and Syria if I was him but he obviously did nothing, even Hillary Clinton would have been a better president than him and that's the main reason why his 1st term was better than his 2nd term it's cause she was running the show

Comment

but FDR saved America, he was elected during the great depression and than created Social Seciurty and lowered the unemployment from 22% to 3%, and he successfully led America in WW2, Truman finished the war tho
                Wrong, America wasn't out of the Great Depression until after WWII.

Comment

but FDR saved America, he was elected during the great depression and than created Social Seciurty and lowered the unemployment from 22% to 3%, and he successfully led America in WW2, Truman finished the war tho
                  You also have to factor in a lot of FDR's policies prolonged the Great Depression.

Comment

so far president Trump is the best president of the 21st century
                    I hope this is satire...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I hope this is satire...
                      Sadly 21st Century we saw Bush Jr. and Obama, I'm not sure how Trump could be worst esp since jobs are coming back from Mexico, they're investing back into Michigan which is great for my state, he wants to take a different approach to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict which could prove productive, he ended TPP and ACA which will only improve the country esp since Japan and China said they would still find other ways to do trade with America, and the Canadian PM said he's willing to re-negotiate NAFTA, so until he ****s up he's still better than Bush and Obama, cause the former two presidents of this century were just horrible so it's hard to be much worst

Comment

Working...
                      X