Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is hit anti-Muslim abuse after he tweeted picture praying in mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamic nations have been enslaving sub saharan African longer than any European ever had. Not to mention the Jews...

Comment

Hey Joshua, try not to blow anything up before the Klitschko fight you damn Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Islamic nations have been enslaving sub saharan African longer than any European ever had. Not to mention the Jews...
        it's funny to me when blacks convert to islam and become a mouthpiece for it. they are totally ignorant of it. some do it for rebellious reasons because "racist" whites are predominantly christian in America and so being a black muslim is like an antithesis to this. what they don't realize is that their peaceful prophet was a slave owning racist ****wad against blacks too.

Comment

Joshua is not muslim.

"I don't have a preferred religion: I'd have to do research. I was born a Christian but as I've grown into my own man I don't attach myself to a religion; 100 per cent I have faith. Then it's locking into what suits me." Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            You have never read the Quran so you're talking about something you have no Idea about.

Jesus was a peace lover yes and he was a role model but you have Jesus lovers in Mexico cutting each other heads off because of drugs, should we blame Jesus for their actions? Btw Muslims believe in Jesus too.

And it is a well known fact that the Catholic churches have produced the most pedophiles more than any other religion, the vatican is a known pedophile ring run organization.

Should we blame every catholic for pedophilia? Should we blame Jesus because his "lovers" are cutting each others head in drug wars?

Think before you comment you fool
            Speakin of the bold, I've found it amusing to read some of these holy books. Reading these texts was probably the thing that drove me most to atheism. Anyway, I was surprised by how often Jesus appears in the Qu'ran. Probably a few dozen times.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Boxing world champion Anthony Joshua has been hit with a wave of shocking anti-Muslim abuse after tweeting a picture of himself praying in a mosque.
              The IBF heavyweight title holder took time out of his training to visit the religious building in Dubai, but was greeted with a torrent of criticism by so-called fans after sharing it online.
              Joshua, 27, is not a Muslim, and has previously said he doesn't follow any religion, but rather has an interest in them.

Well what the heck is he doing in there anyways? Doesn't he know that he's the heavyweight champ of the world and not some terrorist with cool shades on?

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I doubt he cares about the people who are giving him negative reactions. They arent the kind of person you want following you anyways
                He should care. They are the ones paying his purses.

Let's see if he goes in and prays in a synagogue next. That would show that he doesn't give a ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
                    What race are muslims then?
                    Generally the human race.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      He should care. They are the ones paying his purses.

Let's see if he goes in and prays in a synagogue next. That would show that he doesn't give a ****.
                      What the 12 people who love boxing but hate muslims? Sure.

He'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X