• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a country full of crying ****s ?!?!?!? no thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      You can't gloat to me now,
      Yes I can.

Trump has already thrown you under the bus. Your a bigger loser than i am in this election, because your guy won and you already know he wont do anything hes promised.
      Well, we'll have to wait.

Everything you thought he stood for he's already turned on. It was just election talk as he's said 3-4 times now.

Save the gloating for next election, maybe you'll get another chance.
      We will see.

In the mean time, we won!, you lost! Ha! Ha! Saddix.

Comment

• thats more like it !

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Yes I can.

Well, we'll have to wait.

We will see.

In the mean time, we won!, you lost! Ha! Ha! Saddix.
          Living in denial won't change anything. Trump is doing everything you accused Hillary of doing, and everything else he said he would do he's already turned away from.

I didn't vote for him so I don't feel like I got cucked the way you guys just feel.

Whats it like to spend all that time on message boards defending him while he turns his back on you?

You Alt Right Cuck Puppets can't live in denial forever. You got cucked, boy..

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Donald will fold soon. He's feeling the pressure from cruz
            Ha! Ha! Wrong Again!

Comment

• america has spoken !

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                He was a Clinton plant all along, he's tanking this on purpose. Either that or he's gotten weary from being on the road so much.
                Ha! Ha! Ha! Wrong Again!

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Trump doing a lot of fear mongering like we live in fuking Brazil. USA is a lot safer today than it was 20 years ago. Facts
                  Safer because we locked up a whole bunch of black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Living in denial won't change anything. Trump is doing everything you accused Hillary of doing, and everything else he said he would do he's already turned away from.

I didn't vote for him so I don't feel like I got cucked the way you guys just feel.

Whats it like to spend all that time on message boards defending him while he turns his back on you?

You Alt Right Cuck Puppets can't live in denial forever. You got cucked, boy..
                    The only thing that he's turned on (things I care about) as far as I can tell is not prosecuting that old hag for all the crimes she's done. Since the old hag would probably die in jail before 2020, he was probably advised not to do so in order not to rile up all the dolts who would feel sorry for her and angry at Trump for doing it.

Comment

• Abc...............anyone but clinton

Comment

Working...
                      X