Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're 30 and still single what's wrong with you ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of denial in this thread, but that's to be expected. I forgot everyone in the lounge is a millionaire playboy.

But seriously.

Have any of you considered doing one of those "married at first sight" type Tv shows ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Alot of denial in this thread, but that's to be expected. I forgot everyone in the lounge is a millionaire playboy.

But seriously.

Have any of you considered doing one of those "married at first sight" type Tv shows ?
      You are oozing insecurity lol why are you so concerned with other people's lives and why are you so in need of validation for yours?

Blatant psychological red flags.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Being 30 and single is not a problem. being 30, single, and not getting the puddin. Now, there is a problem. Only then is the question "what's wrong with you" brought up.

Because there is no reason for you to be a man, 30 years old, single, and not gettin the puddin. Specially when these young thots (20-something females in general) are running around, giving up the pudding to older men because they don't like young guys their own age.
        The problem with getting "puddin" in your 30s is

a) all the single guys are sharing the same puddin. That's simple maths.

b) assuming this puddin is single then that means this is the used up puddin that no one wants. All the good ones are taken by now.

In your 20s when you can get it fresh, straight out of high school that's different but in your 30s thats pretty gross.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          thats it right there. if a person want kids, they should get married. if not, whats the point ?
          Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          celebs get married, have kidS and get divorced all the time. if rich people find it hard to stay married, that doesnt bode well for the ave joe and jane.

to add, rich people can afford to shell out huge divorce settlements. the avg joe ? not so much. life isnt as clear cut as you make it out to be. unforeseen shlt happens.

obviously people get married because they love each other. but then the honeymoon ends and real life begins.
          lol none of you kids have ever been married, it's hard work, and even without the money problems normal people have celebrities who have nannies to take care of their kids and slaves, I mean cooks and maids to cook and clean their house still can't make it work most of the time. that should tell you something about real life. some guys just want to bang a different p*ssy every night and not deal with a nagging wife, bratty kids or commitments, they shouldn't be forced to get married. if my son, who is now legally an adult doesn't want to get married, that's fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

But seriously.

Nothing wrong with me. I work a full-time job in which I'm going to be promoted hopefully soon.

Studying for a Master's for which the company is paying for.

All my bills and taxes are being paid, so folk like you can collect welfare and feed your unplanned kids on a monthly basis.

In 2 months I'm gonna go to Japan, cause I can and feel like it, because that's what smart people do when they make good decisions in life and with their money, whatever they please.

How are you contributing to society besides being an insecure kid, who tells others they have to follow in they're footsteps or else...they are not welcome in cool kids club?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              I've been Married since the age of 19, honestly sometimes it's better to be single
              Haha. I finally agree with you on something.
              Hell with the money one has at 30 compare to your 20's I would have a blast if I was single.

Comment

My boy LarryXXX doesn't care for that married life, he seems happy to me

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  lol none of you kids have ever been married, it's hard work, and even without the money problems normal people have celebrities who have nannies to take care of their kids and slaves, I mean cooks and maids to cook and clean their house still can't make it work most of the time. that should tell you something about real life. some guys just want to bang a different p*ssy every night and not deal with a nagging wife, bratty kids or commitments, they shouldn't be forced to get married. if my son, who is now legally an adult doesn't want to get married, that's fine with me
                  marriage isnt for everyone. a person should get out of their lives exactly what they want. if the mission is to bang as many diff women as possible, a wife would only get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                    You are oozing insecurity lol why are you so concerned with other people's lives and why are you so in need of validation for yours?

Blatant psychological red flags.
                    Nice try.

But it is interesting that so many are got so defensive about what was clearly a light-hearted ribbing thread.

I mean some guys even red K'ed me!!

Definitely hit a nerve with many is seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      I have never looked at a married man and thought, man i wish i was him.
                      xDDDDDDD

I dont know if she has big knockers and good looks it might be worth meeting her parents and ****

Comment

Working...
                      X