Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu, Son of Kostya, in Top Form and Ready For Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu, Son of Kostya, in Top Form and Ready For Pro Debut

The son of a boxing gun, Tim Tszyu will have his famous father in the house when he makes his professional debut at an illustrious venue that even his dad had never fought at.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wonder if he'll let his son continue on fighting, while his eye about to pop out. quitter almost killed Lebedev and I changed my opinion on Tszyu right away. He is a great boxer, beside quitting. But he is a ****ty coach, if he lets his man hang like that

Comment

That isn't a son. That's a clone. Haha.

Really though, I hope he can do half as much as his dad did. Some kids of champions turn out great while many do not, but I wish him well. If we get another version of King Kostya in a new generation, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Dam Tim looks just like him

Comment

lol.. they do look very similar

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            wonder if he'll let his son continue on fighting, while his eye about to pop out. quitter almost killed Lebedev and I changed my opinion on Tszyu right away. He is a great boxer, beside quitting. But he is a ****ty coach, if he lets his man hang like that

Damn, who was that against?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Damn, who was that against?
              against Guillermo Jones few years ago. by the end of 7th, should of been tko for jones. but they let Cuban rip that fellow apart

p.s. my bad, he is from Panama!
              Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 12-16-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Tim Tazoo

Comment

After all the ***** talk he had to endure in the negotiations and subsequent run-up to the Judah fight, that knockout was one of the three most satisfying moments I've ever experienced as a boxing fan, right alongside B-hop dusting off Trinidad, and Barrera beating The Prince.

Comment

Damn, they look like twins and ****.

How old is that kid? He looks like he's 16.

Comment

Working...
                    X