Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager on The Possibility of Facing Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    This Decubas guy is now saying, "I can't say the fight will be simple to make.." Same clown who keeps on tweeting GG's name and claims Lara can fight anywhere even in Kazakhstan.

I'm going to follow this guy's moves after the Brook fight. Mark my word, this guy would negotiate thru the media and start complaining about how low Loeffler's offer was. Same story with these fraudulent clowns.
    Fans are not stupid when it comes to who is stalling the fight. If Lara/3G is not easy to make because of network issues, then why not go with guys like Saunders, Jacobs, Lee, Quillin then? You can't say the same thing with these options because network/promotion issues are non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      1) You don't understand what a straw man argument is so please do a little reading before using the term again.
      2) Maybe you haven't read the thread but there's dozens of reasons being given as to who Lara is supposedly not worthy. Inexplicable how your take-away is that everyone is clamoring for the fight. Pure delusion.
      You're twisting. The most arguments were that Lara does not deserve THE MONEY, he's asking, not that he does not deserve THE FIGHT. The "straw men" is the trick in the discussion, when one side alteres the claims of the opposing side to make them easier to defeat. And this is precisely what you're doing...

Comment

All the Golovkin haters getting owned....Lara's focus is on having another 8 junior middleweight fights

Comment

Umm so from those comments he wasn't really that serious about fighting Golovkin smoke and mirrors...
          I'd rather see GGG get Jacobs, Saunders, Canelo or DeGale.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            All the Golovkin haters getting owned....Lara's focus is on having another 8 junior middleweight fights
            Lmao ikr... crazy but apparently he wanted the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
              You're twisting. The most arguments were that Lara does not deserve THE MONEY, he's asking, not that he does not deserve THE FIGHT. The "straw men" is the trick in the discussion, when one side alteres the claims of the opposing side to make them easier to defeat. And this is precisely what you're doing...
              Stop it, you're confusing him.

Comment

I believe the fight will get made next year right before the Canelo fight in the Fall. HBO will have $$ in their budget in order to make this fight possible, Lara will most likely make $1.5+ million to sign on the dotted line and GGG will make a good chunk of $$ as well. A GGG-Lara fight will make the winner fight Canelo next. What stinks is GGG will have fought Brook,Saunders and Lara all while Canelo fought old small faded scrubs in road to their mega fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Fans are not stupid when it comes to who is stalling the fight. If Lara/3G is not easy to make because of network issues, then why not go with guys like Saunders, Jacobs, Lee, Quillin then? You can't say the same thing with these options because network/promotion issues are non existent.
                  The fans aren't stupid so they understand why the fights don't get made. Quillin is moving up. Jacobs has network issues according to his promoter. Lee, like Quillin is a loser to other belt holders and GGG has no reason to fight them anymore. Lee fight would be good but he is probably another bum according to NSB posters now. Saunders demands 5m+ which is not feasible right now. I think Saunders may be made after this Brook fight once the demand for GGG in UK is seen. If they fight against Saunders can get 12m, there is no reason not to pay him 6m and take his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Except Quillin and Jacobs have the same network issues, in addition to Quillin being the original guy who priced himself out with the infamous 'He'd fight Golovkin for May-Pac type money', and Jacobs said he doesn't want the fight for a year and half.

With Saunders publicly pricing himself out, and Lee disappearing somewhere. I doubt Lee's manager would let him fight Golovkin next. He's just coming off a loss, so he can't demand a good purse and 2 straight Ls would be hard to recover from for someone of Lee's stature.

So yeah, we do know who's stalling the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      He is employing the Billy Joe Saunders tactic of fight avoidance by pricing himself out of the fight.
                      ??? Saunders wanted $4 Loeffler wouldn't go above $1.5 Wouldn't even negotiate! I thought $3 million was fair if GGG TRULY wanted that belt. $$$$ talks more than his DREAMS I guess....

Comment

Working...
                      X