No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Broner, DeMarco Both Come in at 134.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    could be man. to me it looked like a man telling a child alright, no need for all this talk its already gonna happen, we find out tommorow. Hes not intrested in what broner has to say and just cut him off in the middle of it and let him go and sell them wolf tickets to his crew.
    "A man telling a child" hahahaha good one.

Comment

BE THE SOLUTION DEWARCO!!

Comment

Come on DeMarco!!!!!

Comment

Broner greasing up his abs like Money May lol

Comment

DeMarco looks a bit malnourished, hopefully he can be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              how did this fight get made so quickly? lol It feels like just weeks ago when DeMarco called him out. Maybe that's the way fights r supposed to be made, but we got so many drama queens these days that it seems like u gotta walk on water b4 u make it happen. I see Broner controlling the tempo and out muscling and outpowering DeMarco who is also the less skilled boxer
              This is how fights should be made from now on.. quickly. But I have to say lately fights have been getting made a lot swifter, from this one to Berto-Guerrero to Alexander-Brook guess they are really looking for the next cash cow after Mayweather and Pacquiao leave the game..

Comment

DeMarco is in serious trouble!

Comment

broner going to be like 160 on fight night

Comment

Is broner being tested at all,I mean dam how ur face jaw line going to be that swoll when ure body fat is so low,demarco shows a little to but I guess its all about the money on all parties,I'm just saying it is hard to say how fair it is but I guess most boxers are using somthing.

Comment

Prediction:

Broners tries to move out of range, quickly realizes Demarco is a big dude and cant get away fast enough of his long reach. Broner pumping the jab. Demarco is hardly bothered. DeMarco works the body and it is looking like he is continuing what DeLeon started but with much more power. Broner is starting to slow down a lot and dropping his hands to avoid the body punch and DeMarco is starting to tee off upstairs. Broner's face is cut and swollen. Big Shots by Demarco Broner is down for the count... Demarco pulls into his waistband and pull out a comb and tosses it to him.

Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X