Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more days until Florida taxes lsu's ass. Welcome to the swamp biatches....

Comment

• Lot of intriguing matchups today, can't wait , dvr is going to be working ot today!

Comment

• FSU baby! This is our year. Finally, years of top-class recruiting will pay off.

Finally, raw talent is evolving into skill, and W's.

Comment

• 'Upsets' im keeping an eye out for;

Florida over lsu
          Nebraska over Ohio State
          Huskies over Ducks

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            'Upsets' im keeping an eye out for;

Florida over lsu
            Nebraska over Ohio State
            Huskies over Ducks
            I'll take an extra bet on that one,chip Kelly going to ice them by at least 10 points, this fla/lsu game going to be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
              I'll take an extra bet on that one,chip Kelly going to ice them by at least 10 points, this fla/lsu game going to be nice

Alright bro, 500 mil?

Yaa, our defense showed up and are pumped.

Comment

Alright bro, 500 mil?

Yaa, our defense showed up and are pumped.
                Sounds good on the bet, good luck.Jeff really needs to learn to thow the ball out of bounds or at least get the ball out of his hand quicker when being pressured, .he gives up the sack too easy ,I know the lsu D is tough, but still .lsu 3rd down play calling is terrible so far in this game.still early I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                  Sounds good on the bet, good luck.Jeff really needs to learn to thow the ball out of bounds or at least get the ball out of his hand quicker when being pressured, .he gives up the sack too easy ,I know the lsu D is tough, but still .lsu 3rd down play calling is terrible so far in this game.still early I guess.
                  Ya, they're some growing pains. Last year was brutal lol. I think he'll settle down and play more efficiently, especially come the second half.

Both defenses are playing great, both offenses seem to be struggling a bit. Hopefully our special teams can play great to keep us in the game and not let lsu start running downhill.

Comment

Ya, they're some growing pains. Last year was brutal lol. I think he'll settle down and play more efficiently, especially come the second half.

Both defenses are playing great, both offenses seem to be struggling a bit. Hopefully our special teams can play great to keep us in the game and not let lsu start running downhill.
                    Turnovers , turnovers,

Comment

• Elam beastin' today

Comment

Working...
                      X