Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Vegas May 16, bad idea to fight may 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Vegas May 16, bad idea to fight may 12?

What you guys think? I have never been hurt too bad from boxing, only sparring surprisingly. I got a fight on May 12 Saturday and leave May 16th the Wednesday but get there at night, so pretty much I got from may 12-17 to recover. Bad idea? Would you guys do it? Unfortunately I have to move up one weight class for the fight also.

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    What you guys think? I have never been hurt too bad from boxing, only sparring surprisingly. I got a fight on May 12 Saturday and leave May 16th the Wednesday but get there at night, so pretty much I got from may 12-17 to recover. Bad idea? Would you guys do it? Unfortunately I have to move up one weight class for the fight also.
    If your a maidana type fighter that eats a lot of shots to give one then yeah bad idea if your a defensive genius and don't get hit I don't seethe problem.

You going to the Amir Khan fight?

Comment

4 days? Who are you fighting Mike Tyson? Is this Pro stuff? If not you should be perfectly fine after a few Amateur rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        If your a maidana type fighter that eats a lot of shots to give one then yeah bad idea if your a defensive genius and don't get hit I don't seethe problem.

You going to the Amir Khan fight?
        haha **** man... i am a maidana type of fighter. Yup going to khan fight, first time to a fight.

Comment

haha **** man... i am a maidana type of fighter. Yup going to khan fight, first time to a fight.
          I was playing man you'll be oriet. Who you rooting for?

Comment

I was playing man you'll be oriet. Who you rooting for?
            i dunno i dont mind either guy, kinda like both, i guess khan what about you? You going

Comment

i dunno i dont mind either guy, kinda like both, i guess khan what about you? You going
              All about Amir bro! Lol will him on man haha. Nah I'm gonna try and catch his next fight back here in the UK I was at the mccloskey fight. Were you going from and how much is it costing?

Comment

All about Amir bro! Lol will him on man haha. Nah I'm gonna try and catch his next fight back here in the UK I was at the mccloskey fight. Were you going from and how much is it costing?
                going from canada. We booked kind of late so hotel and flight for 4 nights is 840 after taxes, then our tickets were 150, i wanted to get more expensive seats but all the good ones for higher price were gone.

Comment

going from canada. We booked kind of late so hotel and flight for 4 nights is 840 after taxes, then our tickets were 150, i wanted to get more expensive seats but all the good ones for higher price were gone.
                  Sounds great man, hope you have a good time in Vegas and you get your moneys worth

Khan had better fight in the UK again soon, at the moment it's either stay up till 4-5am on some terrible stream or wait till the next morning and hope nobody spoils it.

If Khan-Mayweather happens next year in Wembley i'll be there

Dammit Lamont don't ruin that for me

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                    Sounds great man, hope you have a good time in Vegas and you get your moneys worth

Khan had better fight in the UK again soon, at the moment it's either stay up till 4-5am on some terrible stream or wait till the next morning and hope nobody spoils it.

If Khan-Mayweather happens next year in Wembley i'll be there

Dammit Lamont don't ruin that for me
                    thanks man! Dont think lamont will ruin it but i dotn think mayweather will fight khan he will fight alvarez next.

Comment

Working...
                    X