Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thrown on its own which punch is better; pac straight left, floyd/RJJ straight right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ had a quick right but the left hook was his punch. PBF and RJJ are both boxers, Pac is a fighter. Pac is a power puncher and RJJ and PBF both have a history of hand problems.

I once saw RJJ throw a quad left hook when he was at 160 that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in the ring. He was amazing in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Barrera, Morales, and Marquez are great fighters but not all time greats. And Barrera was TKO'd, never KO'd. Stop dick riding.

And to the TS. I think RJJ's had the best lead out of ll three.
      so you're arguing semantics.

barrera got sat right down right a straight left.

fact.

Barrera and Morales will go down as ATG's. period. First ballot hall of famers.

So which first ballot hall of famers have Roy or Floyd stopped with their right straight?

Answer the question. Sit down fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        so you're arguing semantics.

barrera got sat right down right a straight left.

fact.

Barrera and Morales will go down as ATG's. period. First ballot hall of famers.

So which first ballot hall of famers have Roy or Floyd stopped with their right straight?

Answer the question. Sit down fool.
        Well that don't mean crap just cause he stopted em I mean morrales was at the end of his prime and Marco was stoped oon accumlation so that don't mean ****

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
          it seems like RJJ and floyd throw the faster straight right, but theres something about the way pac throws his left that really catches opponents off guard..

what u guys think?
          I'd have to go with Pacs left hand

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Well that don't mean crap just cause he stopted em I mean morrales was at the end of his prime and Marco was stoped oon accumlation so that don't mean ****
            Pac wasn't prime either.

both of those ATGs got stopped by that left hand and got sat down. fact.

giving floyd rim jobs until you get blurred tunnel vision don't change reality fool.

Comment

RJJ was the best due to it having blazing speed and power, Floyds str8 is more of a score punch, he uses it to keep his opponet off balance not really a hurtful punch but effetive as ****, and Mannys comes when you least expect it he has really improve that st8 left but all in all RJJ is the best.

Comment

Rjj >>>>>Floyd>>>>>Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                  Pac wasn't prime either.

both of those ATGs got stopped by that left hand and got sat down. fact.

giving floyd rim jobs until you get blurred tunnel vision don't change reality fool.
                  Lol when I bring up Floyd? And what does pac not being prime having to do with him putting down a past prime and I guy that just couldn't keep up with speed I mean you act is if everyone pac has put down with his left was qaullity I mean Roy and Floyd put quilty people down with there leads and stopped them or at least dropped em so just because he put down two "all time greats" doesn't make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Lol when I bring up Floyd? And what does pac not being prime having to do with him putting down a past prime and I guy that just couldn't keep up with speed I mean you act is if everyone pac has put down with his left was qaullity I mean Roy and Floyd put quilty people down with there leads and stopped them or at least dropped em so just because he put down two "all time greats" doesn't make it better.

i can knock out 100 bums like you in a row. that doesn't mean my straight right is better than lennox lewis.

do you understand that simple logic you idiot?

Comment

Working...
                    X