No announcement yet.

Big Dunn and IMDAZED react to manny vs lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    true fans, better than murdering someone.

https://www.boxingscene.com/argument...-murder--52735

A man has been accused of killing a 20-year-old in Phoenix because he was apparently offended that the victim was not a fan of Floyd Mayweather Jr., according to The Denver Post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You could've responded that dunn told me he wasn't going to watch the fight. But hey, you went the route you did. cool.

Just a an hour ago you were ranting about floyd fans not making fun of health situations. But its ok to post videos of black men and claim its floyd fans.

nothing worse than people like you who only see problems when they are on the receiving end.

No. the time stamp is midnight on my thread. If you think that makes this any better, ok.
      smh!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        search?? it's all over youtube. manny vs lucas full fight, reaction video, break down, etc.
        The point is, I wouldn't have wasted a single second to do what you did. But hey, different strokes for different folks...

Comment

you know your post says 9:00am for me. is it 9:00am over there ??? !!!!!!!!!!!
          ok, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            The point is, I wouldn't have wasted a single second to do what you did.
            but instead you wasted like 5min to post in the thread where you said you wouldnt have wasted a single second??? ok????........

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              ok, no big deal.
              see, this is what i mean. always have to check mofos to get it right.

Comment

smh!!

says 8:58pm, and i made this thread right before bed (i have a job that requires me to wake up very early in the morning) because like i said someone sent it to me.

Comment

larry, you should be the last person to accuse someone of being "messed up in the head" mr. i rape a man in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  larry, check in bruh.

Comment

but instead you wasted like 5min to post in the thread where you said you wouldnt have wasted a single second??? ok????........
                    Not really that long. And this is a forum, so I did nothing out of the ordinary. You on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Not really that long. And this is a forum, so I did nothing out of the ordinary. You on the other hand...
                      i posted a reaction video to a fight that happen last saturday...?? you know this is a boxing forum right? the reaction video to the fight last saturday is a boxing match, you know this right?

Comment

Working...
                      X