No announcement yet.

Pac Man would crush Mayweather in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac Man would crush Mayweather in rematch

Mayweather took the last fight at exactly the right time.

This time, Manny would have the edge. Pac Man is still chopping trees down in the ring.

Mayweather hasn't had a real fight in over 3 year's! Berto is a friend and someone hand picked for Floyd to give a payday.

The McGregor fight was one of the gheyiest things I've ever seen. It was a carnival act.

If this fight happened this fall, Manny completely destroys Mayweather. FACT!

Definitely.

Pac with one healthy arm gave Floyd all he can handle. A healed shoulder will kill Floyd. Floyd kept on hugging and running over a one armed Pac. What more if his against a 2 handed Pac. Floyd will be hugging all night lol

The fight was so embarrassing and for FLOYD that Floyd had to issue a statement addressing that shameful performance.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Floyd turned that boy into a sparring partner. Maidana gave Floyd more problems.

Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Floyd turned that boy into a sparring partner. Maidana gave Floyd more problems.

Move on.
        Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

AND FLOYD KNOWS IT.

AND YET...

NO REMATCH

FLOYD SHOULD MOVE ON. FLOYD WILL BE HUMILIATED AGAIN IN A REMATCH

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

If a rematch happens it’s the same result

Probably with Manny crying about his shoulder again

Matthysse was made to order for Manny to make people believe he still is near the top of his game , it’s the exact same
          Scenario when Manny fought Algeri and the same MOFOs got caught up in the hype believing Manny had a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
            Mayweather took the last fight at exactly the right time.

This time, Manny would have the edge. Pac Man is still chopping trees down in the ring.

Mayweather hasn't had a real fight in over 3 year's! Berto is a friend and someone hand picked for Floyd to give a payday.

The McGregor fight was one of the gheyiest things I've ever seen. It was a carnival act.

If this fight happened this fall, Manny completely destroys Mayweather. FACT!

They already fought. And it was one of the easiest wins Floyd has ever had. Freaking McGregor did better than Manny. Floyd done whooped him, humiliated him. It is time to move on now.

Pac had a chance to fight a schoolteacher for a real belt. Instead he fought Matthysse. Postol also made Matthysse quit. So, if anything, Postol deserves a shot at Floyd.

Matthysse has never won a title. Never. He spent his entire career at a lower weight class. He has a history of quitting every time he gets a black eye. There is nothing about beating Matthysse that would make anyone who knows anything about boxing to believe Manny has any chance against any top ww's. Not even one who is retired and hasn't trained in over three years.

Matthysse is a friend and someone hand picked for lil Manny to give a payday.

Comment

The Pacquiao Floyd fight was interesting, especially the Shoulder saga, claiming and injury after the fact.
              I used to be one of the fastest kids in elementary, and my friends wanted me to race another kid.
              This other kid was fast but if he was losing he would fake like he was hurting his hamstring my other friend told me. So When we started racing and I was getting the best of him, the second he grabbed his hamstring, I did as well, and he couldn't say anything without looking stupid.

Making excuses after the fact is pretty unsportmanlike IMHo, unless it's glaringly obvious, which it is not.
              If I was a boxer and someone made an excuse about an injury post fight, after they made an injury claim I'd claim I had a whole bunch of injuries as well. Floyd isn't real quick witted like that though. The Day after Pacquiao claimed he hurt his shoulder I would have been telling the media I broke my hand in the 3rd round and rocking a cast.

Comment

He should have done it the first time.

Comment

Well, the shoulder was truly injured. And Floyd got spooked over an injured Pacquiao that he had to run and hug for 12 queer rounds. Rematch will be too much for Floyd. Let him be in Peace guys.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

And yet a 50% healthy Pac was still the aggressor the whole night. Damn! Shyits too easy!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

No doubt. But floIV is irrelevant, boring and it's not worthy to be mentioned as next opponent for pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X