Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First fight was five years too late and it was a one sided sparring session.

not interested.

Comment

Let's not. Fight AB,thurman, Danny garcia, maybe even McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
        Really WTF would happen if Boxingscene praise Amerikkkan fighters this way after they got wins! Maybe we would have a new Superstar...FROM AMERIKKKA!

Floyd don’t want no trinket BS belt! Your not the WBA Champion KT is! But if your going to claim your back and your a titlist why not fight some of the deserving young fighter in your division like ohhh, Crawford, Spence, Garcia, Or Porter, Qwackman?

Boxingscene many of us no exactly why you don’t hype and praise Amerikkkan fighters this much. Imagine if y’all had praised oh say Wilder after beating Ortiz this much!
        Wilder was lucky AF and was losing bad against Ortiz until his Hail Mary worked. Not much to praise there tbh

I always show Floyd respect. Best fighter the past 20 years - no doubt

Comment

This is not about belts anymore. They are bigger than belts. This is to close this generations rivalry one last time between 2 old timers as their final farewell bout. To this day, no conclusion to who is the better man has been concluded with that poor showing in the first fight. And besides Floyd knows he owes the fans of that embarrassing fight.

Think about not having Marvin vs Leonard rematch. That's what this is about. Unfinished business.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            There is no one left that can get Floyd the huge payday he's become accustomed to getting besides Manny.

On that basis alone Floyd will consider it.
            Pacquiao is arguing that winning the bull**** WBA interim belt puts him into position to call the shots...

... Floyd's last fight in the ring saw him take home a rumored $300m on a likely 70/30 split with Zuffa for the McGregor fight.

Floyd's not wasting his time with Pacquiao

Comment

And an argument can be made that Pac even outgunned Floyd with only one healthy arm. This speaks volumes.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself. If someone needs to redeem himself in this. It's Floyd.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Oh Manny! Why? Let it go! Nobody calls the shots on Mayweather, with or without a belt! Let's be realistic! Call out Amir Khan! Get paid and go home...for good!

Comment

I went for a Holiday to Southern Philippines last May and saw pics in the newspapers of Mayweather on a jetski holidaying on Samal island. Apparently he also payed Pacquiao a visit in Mindanao to talk business. Im pretty sure they are planning something, They must be friends behind closed doors pkaying us all for fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
                    I went for a Holiday to Southern Philippines last May and saw pics in the newspapers of Mayweather on a jetski holidaying on Samal island. Apparently he also payed Pacquiao a visit in Mindanao to talk business. Im pretty sure they are planning something, They must be friends behind closed doors pkaying us all for fools.

Here's a video of Floyd in the Philippines. But I highly doubt Floyd having the balls to fight Manny with 2 healthy arms this time around, Highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      And an argument can be made that Pac even outgunned Floyd with only one healthy arm. This speaks volumes.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself. If someone needs to redeem himself in this. It's Floyd.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

If you personally think PAC won and you have your slow mo videos to prove it, why do you need to see a rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X