The yanks are so GASSED on wilder its hillarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The yanks are so GASSED on wilder its hillarious

I mean you guys are off your swedes

Ive heard how Ortiz is one of the greatest heavyweights of all time even though hes never won anything or beaten anyone worthwhile. But hey gotta make deontay look strong.

Also how deontay deserves 50/50 with joshua cos of "dat us ppv money"

Also how hes the only man who can beat fury and he would have whooped wlad.

You guys crack me up! Keep it up!

Wilder will knock aj spark out who gives a flying fuk about percentages or the perception of Ortiz. It comes down to Deontay laying that detonater right hand on Ajs chin just once and its night night Eddie & femi.

Comment

All we want is to see Joshua-Wilder...all posters like you do is talk about the damn money split like you are getting paid from it

Comment

Lol, Griff got you triggered in the other thread and you immediately made this one.

Comment

If Ortiz stamina held up and had defeated Wilder I think he'd get less respect from the people hailing him as some sort of deity now. We'd probably be hearing about what Miller would do to him and Joshua or failing that the Heavyweight division would just be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            All we want is to see Joshua-Wilder...all posters like you do is talk about the damn money split like you are getting paid from it
            What ypu mean "posters like you"

You mean white people?

Comment

Shut up you’re a fraud and a sissy for being scared that robot boring AJ is going to get his aśs beat. The first boxer in 3.5 years to get dropped by a old retired Klitschko.

Lmaooooo FRAUD
              only the brits think Dilan Whyte is special I guarantee Ortiz is better that cheater Whyte. Notice how all the AJ fans talk about Ortiz being old but AJ best win came against a old man who came out of retirement coming of a loss and he was past 40. Funny thing is AJ got dropped lmao when is the last time Klitschko dropped someone? I believe it was in 2014 lmaooo AJ got that baby chin
              You’re pathetic and one of the worst posters on here. You’re scared for your life that Wilder would smash AJ. You’re the same sissy that wrote an open letter to AJ. What type of man writes a letter to a man he doesn’t know? Lmao only silly brits. This is just another cryout from you because you’re scared the fight will be made. Eddie Hearn scared also, hopefully he paid attention this past Saturday on how to put on a real card in Brooklyn lol no1 wants to see that garbage he bringing to NY that’s why the fans were booing and the ratings were horrible. Once AJ leave him the loud mouth can go back to irrelevancy

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Go tweet Wilder Larry. Tell him to accept the offer or you'll kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Shut up you’re a fraud and a sissy for being scared that robot boring AJ is going to get his aśs beat. The first boxer in 3.5 years to get dropped by a old retired Klitschko.

Lmaooooo FRAUD
                  only the brits think Dilan Whyte is special I guarantee Ortiz is better that cheater Whyte. Notice how all the AJ fans talk about Ortiz being old but AJ best win came against a old man who came out of retirement coming of a loss and he was past 40. Funny thing is AJ got dropped lmao when is the last time Klitschko dropped someone? I believe it was in 2014 lmaooo AJ got that baby chin
                  You’re pathetic and one of the worst posters on here. You’re scared for your life that Wilder would smash AJ. You’re the same sissy that wrote an open letter to AJ. What type of man writes a letter to a man he doesn’t know? Lmao only silly brits. This is just another cryout from you because you’re scared the fight will be made. Eddie Hearn scared also, hopefully he paid attention this past Saturday on how to put on a real card in Brooklyn lol no1 wants to see that garbage he bringing to NY that’s why the fans were booing and the ratings were horrible. Once AJ leave him the loud mouth can go back to irrelevancy
                  Ortiz is better "that" cheater whyte?

Ortiz failed 2 ped tests lmao.

As for putting on a card in brooklyn, who cares about cards in american ghettos. Nobody does because there is no money there.

Get looking for your next hope because 33 year old deontay will soon lose and y'all will need another "thug" to ride

Ya feel me, playa?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    What ypu mean "posters like you"

You mean white people?
                    No biased ass trolls with an agenda..why would you care about how much money another man gets?

Comment

Working...
                    X