Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of companies that are severing ties with the NRA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe the level of ****** on this forum. NRA doesn't manufacture or sell rifles, they also didn't write the 2nd amendment. This parkland shooter bought his rifle at a local gun shop, what the hell does the NRA have to do with any of this?

We don't know who to blame so let's just blame the NRA!

Comment

It's becoming harder and harder to justify being associated with people who support a weapon used to kill scores of children in schools.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I can't believe the level of ****** on this forum. NRA doesn't manufacture or sell rifles, they also didn't write the 2nd amendment. This parkland shooter bought his rifle at a local gun shop, what the hell does the NRA have to do with any of this?

Come on man. I know you are smarter than this.

The NRA is influencing half the politicians with donations & more importantly millions & millions of dollars in ads supporting these specific politicians during their elections + maybe most importantly they have arguably the largest number of association members who are one issue voters that can turn an election for pro-assault rifle politicians.

Damaging the NRA's hold on half of our government is a key strategic move to having reasonable gun laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          It's becoming harder and harder to justify being associated with people who support a weapon used to kill scores of children in schools.
          Define scores.

2-3 million Americans die every year

Ar-15 is not even a top cause of death

Hell murder rates 2000s-2010s are the lowest decades ever

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Come on man. I know you are smarter than this.

The NRA is influencing half the politicians with donations & more importantly millions & millions of dollars in ads supporting these specific politicians during their elections + maybe most importantly they have arguably the largest number of association members who are one issue voters that can turn an election for pro-assault rifle politicians.

Damaging the NRA's hold on half of our government is a key strategic move to having reasonable gun laws.
            Ppl overestimate nra donations.

Fact is nra doesn't even donate that much money.

It's nra lobbying skills and gun owners calls to politicians.

Comment

That's fine.

If people have a issue with these companies stance, then they can take their business elsewhere.

Comment

Why do presidential candidates and sitting presidents speak in NRA events?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Why do presidential candidates and sitting presidents speak in NRA events?
                  Because america got a crapload of gun owners and they vote?

Comment

They are the official scapegoat. After every shooting, the MSM be like, "Who can we blame for this? Hhhmmm, I can't think of anybody specifically. NRA time? Sure. They're always an easy target, thanks to years of brain-washing by us. Let's keep up the brain-washing! Excellent!"

And then it spreads everywhere, including boxing forums. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I copied and pasted the 2nd amendment for you. Not much to interpret there. It’s a constitutional provision, some 200 years old, to assure that a militia can exist to protect the people from a tyrannical governement. It’s not a right divested to all individuals. The 2 amendment today only exists as a relic. We can arm every person in the United States and not be able to phase our military. The weaponary has become to advanced. So what’s its point?? Just as easy as the amendement was to create it can just as easily be erased. And it should be. Or at the very least amended, pun intended.
                      Read the Federalist Papers and legal treatisies of the time it was ratified. There was more than enough consensus that it was an individual right.

Comment

Working...
                      X