• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish people are smarter then yanks, Conor McGregor is proof

Fact.

Yanks are dumb as ****. And don't get me started on the brits,
    Arguably the most stupid country of people to ever live

The Irish Famine was over fucking potatoes.

You get owned by a fucking a stem veggie, sit your silly ass down, and take the L.

(Irish mutt, aye.).
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-12-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I don't know about the Irish being smarter but Americans in general are not that smart so.... Americans are pretty dumb actually compared to the Brits, Asians etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I don't know about the Irish being smarter but Americans in general are not that smart so.... Americans are pretty dumb actually compared to the Brits, Asians etc.
        Honestly the dumbest people I've ever met are yanks,
        I remember when I was 16 in NY I convinced some random yank wanker that I spent time in auschwitz as a prisoner back in WWII.

I was 16 years of age, idiot believe me

Comment

Yep Americans are dumb and dumber but still invent, write and discover more than anyone, thank Jesus

Those Brits are good at rock and roll though

By the way, tell me how smart Connor is and is it jiu-jitsu intelligence?
          Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Honestly the dumbest people I've ever met are yanks,
            I remember when I was 16 in NY I convinced some random yank wanker that I spent time in auschwitz as a prisoner back in WWII.

I was 16 years of age, idiot believe me
            Well shit, at least you didn't tell the poor guy you were black and he took it at face value.

Really would have had my doubts about this countries intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Yep Americans are dumb and dumber but still invent, write and discover more than anyone, thank Jesus

Those Brits are good at rock and roll though

By the way, tell me how smart Connor is and is it jiu-jitsu intelligence?
              They are really stupid bro

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Well shit, at least you didn't tell the poor guy you were black and he took it at face value.

Really would have had my doubts about this countries intelligence.
                Just...damn lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  The Irish Famine was over fucking potatoes.

You get owned by a fucking a stem veggie, sit your silly ass down, and take the L.

(Irish mutt, aye.).
                  Talking about millions of people including children dying? Classy

Comment

Ive never had much experience dealing with people from other countries besides maybe Russians, which are everywhere in Philly... I don't know about their actual intellect but they are fuking rude ignorant asholes in general, but yeah with the amount of people in the US you're bound to have some really stupid people, but I think they put something in the water supply in the US because I'd say 85% of the population is stupid as fuk !

Comment

Working...
                    X