Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Prince set to present evidence of JDJ calling team Ward. Kovalev storms out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Kovalev didn't want to hear what Prince had to say.

kovalev is such a damn girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      This little ***** barely bigger than the podium lol
      Little dude got them hoes on the run.

How big is Pacman?

Comment

Prince makes kov fans literally terrified. Surprised bigdramashow isn't in here crying saying prince shouldn't be allowed up there

Comment

Kovalev outplayed Prince. I wouldn't have bet on that happening.

I think Prince was p#ssy to not say whatever this evidence was regardless of if Kovalev was there or not. There's no upside in holding onto it cuz a 3rd fight seems unlikely & even if they do fight who knows if JDJ will still be with him. And if its legit it'll get out there & maybe to Kovalev before the fight anyway.

So the moment was at that presser & he didn't take it so either there was no evidence at all or he just wanted to say something that may or may not be "evidence" & hopefully get a immediate rise out of one or more parties on the Kov side. Prince dropped the ball or there was no ball in the first place.

Personally I say there is no real evidence & this is all he said, she said bs.

Comment

Wow team Ward are charlatans!

They overpay a fighter who rarely fights and can't even sell out in his hometown and who has no honor!

No wonder he's signed to a known satanist and a man who sold poison to his own community, no integrity!

Kovalev is a nasty son of a bitch and getting him ticked off will make him lock in more and not be content like he was in the first fight!

They better have a Jordan sponsored stretcher ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I don't understand why it's such a big issue. Fighters and trainers get swapped all the time. I think it's more annoyance that they're pushing the issue so hard.

Jackson himself said it was an issue of money, not that he and Kovalev are married with child. +Kovalev has Russian trainers on top of Jackson.
              Yea I'm with this being Kov's stance probably. I mean Kov is lucky to have a career at all with with how things started for him.

Loyalty to him might be damn near asking too much despite Ward & his side just not grasping that whole concept due to how family oriented & how big loyalty might be for their team.

Thats why Ward's side is pushing something that would tear their team apart if sides were switched with this thing as if it should do the same for Kov's side, but for a guy who was fighting for free & lucked his way into a halfway respectable promotion in the US signing him at all this is sweat off a giraffe's balls on a summer day for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Kovalev outplayed Prince. I wouldn't have bet on that happening.

I think Prince was p#ssy to not say whatever this evidence was regardless of if Kovalev was there or not. There's no upside in holding onto it cuz a 3rd fight seems unlikely & even if they do fight who knows if JDJ will still be with him. And if its legit it'll get out there & maybe to Kovalev before the fight anyway.

So the moment was at that presser & he didn't take it so either there was no evidence at all or he just wanted to say something that may or may not be "evidence" & hopefully get a immediate rise out of one or more parties on the Kov side. Prince dropped the ball or there was no ball in the first place.

Personally I say there is no real evidence & this is all he said, she said bs.
                The only thing p*ssy is Team Kovalev....and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Wow team Ward are charlatans!

They overpay a fighter who rarely fights and can't even sell out in his hometown and who has no honor!

No wonder he's signed to a known satanist and a man who sold poison to his own community, no integrity!

Kovalev is a nasty son of a bitch and getting him ticked off will make him lock in more and not be content like he was in the first fight!

They better have a Jordan sponsored stretcher ready!!

the guy getting ripped off is the team of Charlatans

They'll be no need for a stretcher lil hater....lol

Comment

Kathy's classy, seriously...such poise in the midst of men, I'd bang her

Comment

John David Jackson a snake lol

Ward and James Prince even said Jackson exposed his nature, Jackson is the type of dude who got no loyalty he is the type of guy who becomes a government informant or a sell out, probably would sell his own money for a gold nugget too lol

Comment

Working...
                      X